Trouble with Namda

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Falenan_descent

Trouble with Namda

Post by Falenan_descent »

I can't recruit Namda for the life of me. I got the scene early on with him in the Porpos room. Then, whenever I could I asked him to join. He said no because, "Neinanara" or whatever, their town, needs protecting. Anyway, I kept checking on him every bloom season. I got to ask him to invite him. He declined again. And everytime Ig o there its just, "Hey, you're here a lot!" "Just visiting, ttyn xoxo Paris"

Did I miss something?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Trouble with Namda

Post by patapi »

Have you recovered the stolen Chronicles of Fierce Regalia, Noble Steel and Cerulean Flux from the Archivists?

The earliest you can get Namna is after this event. Otherwise, you can always wait until after the 11th World appeared, since the option comes up easier then.
Falenan_descent

I recovered the three of them, yeah. I just got back from securing the Auster Folk as allies. I'm going to try again...lets see....Yeah. No such luck. He just dropped in again. What is the 11th world? :o You can spoil it for me. Just so that I don't miss it.
Falenan_descent

Ok, I just finished the final assault on Fort Arc. Immediately after going there I noticed it was Bud Season and I tried again. He was so distraught with worry over Neira that he decided to join, finally. Lol. It may be that you have to talk to him immediately after a major event involving her. Such as the Monsters or Fort Arc.
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

Actually, I recruited Namna immediately after getting back from the desert, which was a storyline Neira wan't involved in. Namna referenced the monster attack, though, so I assume it's anytime after that event.

Maybe you have to talk to Namna a certain amount of times before recruiting becomes available?