Help please (regarding Namna)

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Lordkaede

Help please (regarding Namna)

Post by Lordkaede »

Do anyone knows if Namna is missable? im 107/108 recruited, about to attack cynas, but namna shows up, gives no options, and leaves. (says that she only came to check on Neira, and that seeing that she's ok, she bids farewell)

Did i miss her forever, or am i doing something wrong? :(
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Help please (regarding Namna)

Post by patapi »

If you proceed with Cynas, he will be gone for good.

Keep trying until Ninunelda makes him stay.

This requiring more time than usual most likely happens because you didn't talk to him regularly earlier?
falfan

Post by falfan »

I've had to talk to her 10+ times before she joined my team
Lordkaede

Post by Lordkaede »

I just finished (at last) the 108 stars, getting namna. I got her RIGHT before leaving to cynas, when Liu Shen asks you to charge, bud season, ninuenda takes over and forces her to stay, no questions asked.
ObsidianTK

Post by ObsidianTK »

I just got him, right after accepting the quest to go find the desert Chronicle. I've only seen him 3 or 4 times total, so I think maybe this guy must be a little bit luck based.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Ugh, she was a pain to recruit. I was finally able to recruit her though...many thanks to the "Sea God" for convincing her to stay. XD
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

After four play throughs I found out that you can just keep walking around the country and return to the castle during the bud season like your suppose to as much as you want and Namna still won't show up. You have to wait until Neira takes part in the story battle at Fort Arc. This of course that you did visit Namna in the porpus room a couple times prior, maybe four or five times. Once porpus participate in the battle at Fort Arc go back to the porpus room during bud season and Namna should start ranting how Princess Neira was put in the blaze of battle and how horrible it was. Then suggest to let her stay and thats that. Some people might have recruited Namna but constantly walking around for the bud season but I find it to happen more often this way. 3/4 times that I played through it the events went as I said.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i recruited him immediately after finishing the events where Neira went out to battle (recovering 3 chronicles)
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

I did it that exact way, the only "method" I could say is doing a little guess and check and make sure its before Cynas.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

quite a few times I never got the chance to ask him to stay...well once, then that was it...at least until after Fort Arc was secured...
Magic Fanatic

Post by Magic Fanatic »

Mind if I say that Namna can still be recruited even after Cynas, exactly after the day repeats in Citro and everyone comes back to HQ.

Wait for Bud then go to Neira's room. She'll be there.

But you still have to talk to her 2 times before.
"Guess I missed another meal" -Viki

"You know nothing, yet you are in the middle of everything" -Zerase