Finding Icas/Plowing Fields

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
Falenan_descent

Finding Icas/Plowing Fields

Post by Falenan_descent »

Hey Fellow Players of Tierkreis.

So, I got the game yesterday and I'm already at the part where the Lake has appeared and I've recruited everyone up until this point. However, I'm having difficulty with the two quests listed in the Subject Line.

1) Finding Icas - Moana suggests sending an all female group. I've tried every combination possible that I have! Even tried using the porpois female :o. Any suggestions you have would be great.

2) It says that he needs "Strong" people so I took four people and geared them up with the best gear and got them to level 26 (Highest level I can at the moment). And, apparently that isn't enough to plow fields. I can fight all the monsters and win at this point...but my guys can't plow a field! Help :(
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Finding Icas/Plowing Fields

Post by patapi »

1) Finding Icas - Moana suggests sending an all female group. I've tried every combination possible that I have! Even tried using the porpois female :o. Any suggestions you have would be great.
Send young (less than 30 of age), pretty female characters. The earliest team combo (story-wise) that worked for me was Marica, Sisuca, Zenoa, Manaril, Erin.
2) It says that he needs "Strong" people so I took four people and geared them up with the best gear and got them to level 26 (Highest level I can at the moment). And, apparently that isn't enough to plow fields. I can fight all the monsters and win at this point...but my guys can't plow a field! Help :(
Send characters with best Strength stats (sword icon). No less than 110+ to be safe.
Conon

Post by Conon »

Plowing Fields
you must have a group with a high attacks
their attacks must be 80+ got it
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

check out the Quests Master List for help on a lot of the quests...
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

To find Icas you probaly should wait until you leave the Magedom and did the "special proposal" quest (i think thats what its called) and use Marica, Siscua, Manaril, and Minen and Erin for support.Selen just wont work out I guess Jale's mother isn't that attractive.

Plowing fields1- you should use your strongest characters, a lot of people say you should be 80+ strength I say about 150 just to be sure. Wait until you have some members of the Furious Roar since they are natrually stronger than the rest and make sure your up to par with your equipment and it should be easy. I used Muro, Jale, Diulf and Megion.

Plowing fields2- this one is even harder, the characters must be over 150+ maybe even over 200. So I'd wait until you have more Auster Folk characters than just Muro because I think you have 8 characters so you'll need the help from some of your strong normal characters, the Roar, and the Auster Folk
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai