Are they releasing a guide book

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
knuttall

Are they releasing a guide book

Post by knuttall »

subject says it all i know there will be an eguide for it from prima but are they going to release one in stores cause i hate missing any players
Arya

Re: Are they releasing a guide book

Post by Arya »

The guide is sadly download only. It won't be available until Friday either. If you can't print it though I'm going to be royally ticked off.
newsuikofan

Post by newsuikofan »

Arya wrote:The guide is sadly download only. It won't be available until Friday either. If you can't print it though I'm going to be royally ticked off.
someone will probably put everything from it on Gamefaqs eventually anyway.
Avalionis

Post by Avalionis »

Well I've got the Recruitment Guide from here, so I'm happy with that. Maps would be nice...but paying $29.95 to download it doesn't seem right to me...I just hope it's worth the price...(but knowing Prima it most likely will be better than Bradygames really. ¬.¬)
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

There's a Japanese Guide Book at eBay worth $36!!!!

And it's 800 pages!

I wonder what exactly is in 800 pages..
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Very detailed info on all aspects of the game; standard Suikoden guidebook fare really.

They've got maps for every areas, and multiple versions of the map to reflect the changes introduced by the plot.

Each party member stars get two pages each, and the others get one each including non-stars.

Party quests also get plenty of pages.