Story Line??

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
YuberEightfold

Story Line??

Post by YuberEightfold »

I'm aware that this is new to most of us. But i'm really curious about the incident of Tierkreis.

I was wondering when does Tierkreis actually happen?? before Sun Rune War or is it after the 2nd fire bringer war? and in which country it happens? And what does Tierkreis actually means?
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
be revealed to the entire world !!! ...
-Queendom of Felena
Antimatzist

Re: Story Line??

Post by Antimatzist »

YuberEightfold wrote:I'm aware that this is new to most of us. But i'm really curious about the incident of Tierkreis.

I was wondering when does Tierkreis actually happen?? before Sun Rune War or is it after the 2nd fire bringer war? and in which country it happens? And what does Tierkreis actually means?
It's a totally different dimension, so you can't order it into known-to-us events.

And Tierkreis means zodiac/animal circle.
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

damn,then why the hell do they need to call it SUIKODEN?

anyway are u really sure bout that?
Let our Mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our Authority, as powerful as the Sun,
-Queendom of Felena
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

YuberEightfold wrote:damn,then why the hell do they need to call it SUIKODEN?

anyway are u really sure bout that?
theres multiple dimensions in the suikoden world.
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

Are all the released suiko series in the same dimension? So Tierkreis will be the 1st different dimension??
-Queendom of Felena
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

YuberEightfold wrote:Are all the released suiko series in the same dimension? So Tierkreis will be the 1st different dimension??
they should be, but different dimensions are mentioned multiple times, Dragons are from a different dimension, and without spoiling anything there mentioned in STactics aswell.
YuberEightfold

Post by YuberEightfold »

I see.... That remind me dragon are from a different dimension.. anyway thx again for the reply..
-Queendom of Felena