Recruits

A forum to ask questions if you are stuck in Suikoden Tierkreis; or wish for more clarity with the gameplay systems.
kelvingarinkz

Recruits

Post by kelvingarinkz »

how do i complete the quest asked by the girl in white hat ?
the one we have to talk with her in one of the city's inn ..
it is one of the early quest
kelvin loves suikoden
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Recruits

Post by patapi »

My, that's vague.

You have any names? Either the character or the city would be good.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

i think the girl with the white hat is Moulin

i need help for this character as well :
Tongachihi ( a boy with specs )

both are dispatch quest
tried many characters but always failed :(
kelvin loves suikoden
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

I'm way past those points, so I'm doing this mainly from memory as well as the in-progress JP wikis.

For Moulin, if this is Ix's recruitment quest, you must send an all-female party.

I seem to pass Tongachihi's recruiment dispatch quest with no issue. Like most dispatch quests, if you're having trouble though, might want to consider sending your best members. If even the best are still not good enough, then I recommend proceeding with the plot so you can grow them further.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

recruited Moulin and Tongakihi yippeee

now i have problems recruiting these people :
1. Fasutoma ? the guy with tall red hat which I suppose to find him in the icy mountain
2. Kimiya ? the guy asking for 3 people or somthing like that
3. Nazu and Doga ... the people found in the icy mountain and snow city
4. Sufyaru ? the girl with white outfit and hat
5. the fifth Porpoise
6. the elevator guy and his robot
7. the old woman with extravagant hat
8. the family which harass the porpoise ...

><"
playing japanese version is tougher than i thought ...

thanksss
kelvin loves suikoden
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

for those who are playing, feel free to provide your recruitment methods for any characters as well so we can better understand what's required and what's optional...
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Heh, will probably combine this with the other one. It feels far easier to address specific recruitments instead of doing them in order, for me. :P
kelvingarinkz wrote:recruited Moulin and Tongakihi yippeee
Awesome. If possible, do you recall who you sent on Tongachihi's quest, and what their levels were? Would also be helpful to know who you sent when it didn't work out.
now i have problems recruiting these people :
1. Fasutoma ? the guy with tall red hat which I suppose to find him in the icy mountain
Wastam? Have you accepted his quest and fought him on those mountains?
2. Kimiya ? the guy asking for 3 people or somthing like that
Bring Geshuts and Mine from the gunner trio and speak to him.
3. Nazu and Doga ... the people found in the icy mountain and snow city
This took me some time, as Nazu refuses to trigger the event sequence for me. Might want to try doing it when you don't have any active Story quests. Once the kid leaves, go up the mountains and talk to Dohga to trigger the next event. Rescue the kid to recruit.

Then once back at the HQ, talk to Dohga who appears at the eastern exit (where the Rumble Clan camp is) to get him.
4. Sufyaru ? the girl with white outfit and hat
Assuming this is the yuki-onna on the snowy mountains, you need Dohga for this. Speak to her, choose any of the dialogue options, fight her and lose. Then talk to Dohga, and come back. Speak to her again and choose the newest dialogue option to avoid fighting and recruit her.
5. the fifth Porpoise
Which one? Including the miko, Neira, there are six recruitable ones?
. the elevator guy and his robot
Talk to them in Grayridge Mine, and once you meet the requirement for a certain number of recruits, an event will move them to the 4th floor of the HQ. Grab the "bomb" in Naineneis' trading post lone treasure chest and give that to them. Give them a few days to activate the elevator, and they'll join you.
7. the old woman with extravagant hat
Is this the other girl in the snowy mountains, Maybel? Or someone else?
8. the family which harass the porpoise ...
Tsuflur and his mother? Talk to them in Naineneis' trading posts to open up their quests. Complete those.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

its the last porpoise ... i think her name is Namena ... ><" my kanji sucks haha
she's in the porpoise room, but when i tak to her, i was given 2 options. chose both but both time she left

Watsam is the castle's chef isnt he ? I dont see his quest ... Or is his a not re-do-able quest ? i checked the japanese website and he seems to be one of the earliest recruit ><"

the family who harass the porpoise is the son, mom and dad wearing green outfit ... cant seem to find them in Naineneis' trading post too :(

about the lady in weird hat ... her name starts with Su i think. she is in one of the house in the dessert city

ok, more people ... sorrryyyy

1. the spectacled dog in the Fury Roar tribe village
2. a guy in the elf village ... not really elf but the tribe where the people are 'decorated' with lines
3. there's a samurai girl name Yuu i think ...

><"
thankksss
kelvin loves suikoden
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

kelvingarinkz wrote:its the last porpoise ... i think her name is Namena ... ><" my kanji sucks haha
she's in the porpoise room, but when i tak to her, i was given 2 options. chose both but both time she left
Oh, Namna. You've got to keep trying and ask him a few times more. He'll reappear in their room once every "bud" month. He was among my final recruits in my first run, so it might take some time.
Watsam is the castle's chef isnt he ? I dont see his quest ... Or is his a not re-do-able quest ? i checked the japanese website and he seems to be one of the earliest recruit ><"
Yeah, he's the chef but, eh, that's strange. Have you even triggered the soup tasting event in Teha Inn?
the family who harass the porpoise is the son, mom and dad wearing green outfit ... cant seem to find them in Naineneis' trading post too :(
There's a dad? I thought it was just mother-son pair, if this is about Tsufrul and his mom.

Wait a minute, are you talking about the pirate trio in the Sea Cavern?
about the lady in weird hat ... her name starts with Su i think. she is in one of the house in the dessert city
Could it be Nuzart? If yes, then all you've got to do is go to the basement with the elevator for an event. Then take Mubal (the red-hat book scholar) and speak to her.
1. the spectacled dog in the Fury Roar tribe village
After Sophia (the other librarian girl that's not Diadora) is recruited, bring Diulf (the Fury Roar king) and talk to the guy. Name's Tigur.

You may need to have recruited Chain (the redhead, green-dressed girl) first.
2. a guy in the elf village ... not really elf but the tribe where the people are 'decorated' with lines
Take Liu and speak to him after the investigation at Larohenga. Must be before the assault on Cynas though, to be safe.
3. there's a samurai girl name Yuu i think ...
Yula in Pharamond? Bring along Chrodechild and they'll have a duel. Defeat Yula successfully and she'll join you.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

[deleted]
Last edited by kelvingarinkz on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
kelvin loves suikoden
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

okay, ive listed out the characters with their names so i kinda need help to recruit the following :

1. Enemcrau
2. Doromon, Ferecca and Shabak
3. Misrak
4. Yadima
5. Amaralic and Kirald
6. Kohro
7. Maybel
8. Ramin
9. Uragan

and would like to ask a few questions as well
1. who is Kefren and Chain ? I cant identify these two characters ... ><" haha
2. how to trigger the soup scene to recruit Wastam ?

looks like i cant get Wastam anymore ... i read in gamefaqs.com board that he is a missable character ... so you have to recruit him RIGHT AFTER you gain alliance with the porpoise clan
kelvin loves suikoden
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Ah, that's better.

1. Enemcrau
He'll give out a few quests at different times throughout the story, so complete them all. However, you can only complete his final recruitment quest after the event in Larohenga.

2. Doromon, Ferecca and Shabak
Take Numnu to the bottom of the Sea Caverns, where you fought the storyline boss. Defeat these pirates and they'll agree to join.

3. Misrak
After reuniting with Shams in Salsabil, return to Misrat River. An event will trigger and he'll appear there. Might want to leave Shams or Manaril out of the party.

4. Yadima
Complete his quest. Send those with highest Physical Attack stat.

5. Amaralic and Kirald
Take Chrodechild and Fredegund with you, and talk to them. Complete the event sequence.

6. Kohro
Enter the optional ruins in Larohenga after you've completed the investigation story event. Complete his event sequence, and Lufa will join with him.

7. Maybel
This one is hilarious! Talk to her at the snowy mountains, near the monument. Accept her quest to see her again at that same spot. Then, take out all female party members and return to find her in Hero's room at HQ. Next, put at least one female in the party and attempt to go somewhere else from the HQ on the world map. An event will trigger, and return to your room to complete the sequence.

8. Ramin
Run into the bard in Salsabil's port. Complete his request. Talk to him again in Cragbark, the Fury Roar village.

9. Uragan
Once Ix has joined you, trigger this guy's events in Naineneis and Cragbark. Go to the rooftop of your HQ, and he'll eventually show up. Took me some time...
1. who is Kefren and Chain ? I cant identify these two characters ... ><" haha
Kefren wears a fancy blue-yellow headgear. He's the character that you'd meet if you enter the optional ruins in the desert.

As for Chain, you need to take Lycia (the cheerful Fury Roar girl?) to the Marsinah Plains, the one that houses the Fury Roar village. Just run around to trigger her recruitment sequence.
2. how to trigger the soup scene to recruit Wastam ?

looks like i cant get Wastam anymore ... i read in gamefaqs.com board that he is a missable character ... so you have to recruit him RIGHT AFTER you gain alliance with the porpoise clan
Eh, that can't be right. There's a time limit for him (as well as Asad's two mates), but it's not that early. To trigger the soup scene, apparently you've got to first hear about him from Asad.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

recruited some people already and im not giving up about Watsam haha

okay, i have just recruited Vaslof and Resno and Sophia has just turned into a sand monster
is this the Larohenga scene ?

if not, where is Larohenga ?

for Kefren, there's an optional ruin in the desert ? Is it the one we met Hafin ? ... wait ... who is Hafin ? Hahahhaa ... I met someone in a ruin in the desert, fainted like Richmond in s2 ... his outfit somehow resembles Enemcrau ... is he Kefren or Hafin ?

Lycia is the short Fury Roar girl isnt she ? how do you recruit her ? if she is called Lycia ... then who is Orta and Eusmil ? ><" haha so sorry for the many many questions ><"

one more
if Chain is the girl with red hair and green outfit, then who is Chihaya ?
lol

thanks!!!
kelvin loves suikoden
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

How I wish I can simply link images here, heh.
kelvingarinkz wrote:recruited some people already and im not giving up about Watsam haha
You just have to keep trying. The actual deadline is, the "appearance" of the desert. Three optional Janam-related characters will be forever lost if you don't recruit them by this event.
okay, i have just recruited Vaslof and Resno and Sophia has just turned into a sand monster
is this the Larohenga scene ?

if not, where is Larohenga ?
Larohenga is the final world map location. You still have a few ways to go.
for Kefren, there's an optional ruin in the desert ? Is it the one we met Hafin ? ... wait ... who is Hafin ? Hahahhaa ... I met someone in a ruin in the desert, fainted like Richmond in s2 ... his outfit somehow resembles Enemcrau ... is he Kefren or Hafin ?
Hafin is the older guy from Asad's team of mages during the early game sequence. If you don't have this guy by the time the desert opens up, they're gone with Janam.
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 886976.jpg

Kefren is this guy.
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 283958.jpg
Lycia is the short Fury Roar girl isnt she ? how do you recruit her ? if she is called Lycia ... then who is Orta and Eusmil ?
This is Lycia
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 624954.jpg

Orta is the young one that's hanging in Fury Roar square, where Tigur is.
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 457257.jpg

Eusmil is the one female in Megion and Nictis' Fury Roar trio.
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 824792.jpg
one more
if Chain is the girl with red hair and green outfit, then who is Chihaya ?
lol

thanks!!!
Chihaya:
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 748573.jpg

Chain:
http://www.a9vg.com/user/data/186000/18 ... 710556.jpg

That better? Wish I could upload these pics on another server.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

patapi wrote:How I wish I can simply link images here, heh.
kelvingarinkz wrote:recruited some people already and im not giving up about Watsam haha
You just have to keep trying. The actual deadline is, the "appearance" of the desert. Three optional Janam-related characters will be forever lost if you don't recruit them by this event.
oh no ... the desert has appeared in my world map ... isnt the desert is Larohenga ? ><"
Diedre, Nova and the two horned couple have joined ... i guess it is really too late to recruit Watsam :(
kelvin loves suikoden