Music in Tierkreis?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
User avatar
Runemaster
Posts: 922
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:18 am
Location: Pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Music in Tierkreis?

Postby Runemaster » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:53 am

patapi wrote:Awesome info.

Too bad that the NA preorder is in MP3 format (128kbps no less), instead of some other lossless format.

Huh? What format is the Japanese's?
I didn't preorder it and it's too bad I do not have the soundtrack. I know the DS doesn't make music well so.... :cry: :(
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!

User avatar
Alestes
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Music in Tierkreis?

Postby Alestes » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:00 am

LanceHeart wrote:
patapi wrote:Too bad that the NA preorder is in MP3 format (128kbps no less), instead of some other lossless format.

It only goes to prove how much Konami of America cares about Suikoden at this point. I hope someone at KoA finally says "yes" to having OSTs sold over here.

I would say they care quite a bit, considering we in Europe have no chance of getting it at all, preorder or not.

User avatar
patapi
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:55 pm

Re: Music in Tierkreis?

Postby patapi » Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:06 am

I might as well ask this here: Anyone know in what language the final track on Disc 2 is sung? Translated, the title can be read as "Every Future (Tomorrow)". Definitely not Japanese, as opposed to the Japan-only intro vocals.

Runemaster wrote:
patapi wrote:Awesome info.

Too bad that the NA preorder is in MP3 format (128kbps no less), instead of some other lossless format.

Huh? What format is the Japanese's?
I didn't preorder it and it's too bad I do not have the soundtrack. I know the DS doesn't make music well so.... :cry: :(


On that note, at least this sound collection is given out for free as a preorder bonus. The JP version has no such thing, as you are expected to pay extra for the version of the game bundled with the entire OST. (The format they come in is, of course, standard for music CDs.)

User avatar
Runemaster
Posts: 922
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:18 am
Location: Pilipinas
Contact:

Re: Music in Tierkreis?

Postby Runemaster » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 am

patapi wrote:
On that note, at least this sound collection is given out for free as a preorder bonus. The JP version has no such thing, as you are expected to pay extra for the version of the game bundled with the entire OST. (The format they come in is, of course, standard for music CDs.)


Oh yeah, I remember seeing a special set at eBay costing a whopping $200!

patapi wrote:I might as well ask this here: Anyone know in what language the final track on Disc 2 is sung? Translated, the title can be read as "Every Future (Tomorrow)". Definitely not Japanese, as opposed to the Japan-only intro vocals.

[


If it's not English nor Japanese, maybe it was the 'real' language of their world. :lol:
Well who knows? They can create a language. Like what Manaril babbles.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!

User avatar
patapi
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2515
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:55 pm

Re: Music in Tierkreis?

Postby patapi » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 am

Eh, apparently the music is also the ending theme, and am I glad they kept the vocals for this one. Guess Konami wasn't too comfortable with Japanese songs, but this German-sung-by-Japanese song is OK? Whatever.


Return to “Suikoden Tierkreis General Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests