Suikoden Tierkreis?

Suikoden Tierkreis pre-release board.
Neclord X

Re: Suikoden Tierkreis?

Post by Neclord X »

Yeah, that kind of trademark only by itself doesn't mean nothing, but if we connect it with Matsukawa words...is at least one posibility.
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

It could just as well mean that it's going to be WiiWare, have DLC, online duel options or a myriad of things I can't be bothered to think of.

It doesn't mean anything one way or the other till we get some substantial information.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
zionprophecy

Post by zionprophecy »

I'm hoping not for another tactics style game, but at the same time please oh please dont stray into the action/adventure market.
I mean to me suikoden is best portrayed through an RPG, wether it be a strategy one, an online one, or just a typical RPG.
BUT whatever they make ill buy. haha.
I never said a word to my wife until i said yes to a divorce.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I can just hope its not Konami's version of Tetris that uses rune pieces instead of blocks. I am in need of a good game to play and I'm sure Suikoden could fit the bill if Konami actually gets the game out sometime this year.
I hope everything is going delicious.
vandalvideo

Post by vandalvideo »

A suikoden is better than no suikoden.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:I can just hope its not Konami's version of Tetris that uses rune pieces instead of blocks.
oh wow... okay... i think i'll take a tactics, action/rpg or mmo over this one. lol
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Tetris is what I first thought of, but I just think they sound alike....I hope they just sound alike, maybe its the full story behind the Star Dragon Sword....if its a mini game then hopefully it will be like the wars (in the field) in Suikoden 2 just explaining the story of the Zodiac sword or something then....well I'm going to bed and I may be busy for a while but someone could Wiki Tierkreis.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

I'll make sure to label my sarcasm and obvious joking from now on. A title is not going to give away what the game is about unless its something like "Suikoden Tactics 2" or "Suikoden VI: The one where Harmonia is involved and we actually answer the questions everyone has been asking and yes Yuber is a man don't be stupid" until a title like that is revealed everything else is merely an educated, or uneducated, guess at best.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Mikain Clan King wrote:Tetris is what I first thought of, but I just think they sound alike
HAha! I'm not the only one!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

My thought was the Zodiac Sword as well. My thoughts is a side game that revolves around the Zodiac Sword, maybe how it junctioned from Viktor to Edge. It could explain some of the background that us fans have been wanting information on for a long while. Just a thought....
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

JanusThePaladin wrote:My thought was the Zodiac Sword as well. My thoughts is a side game that revolves around the Zodiac Sword, maybe how it junctioned from Viktor to Edge. It could explain some of the background that us fans have been wanting information on for a long while. Just a thought....
It will most probably go like that. I mean, hey there's 'Zodiac' in it..!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Author

Post by Author »

Runemaster wrote:
JanusThePaladin wrote:My thought was the Zodiac Sword as well. My thoughts is a side game that revolves around the Zodiac Sword, maybe how it junctioned from Viktor to Edge. It could explain some of the background that us fans have been wanting information on for a long while. Just a thought....
It will most probably go like that. I mean, hey there's 'Zodiac' in it..!
And of course, Zerese and what the 'children of night runes' really are...
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Yup, that's exactly what I thought, but hopefully they could also shed some light on the relationship between Zerase and the Night Rune.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

IMO go back to the earlier games like Suikoden 1 and 2, or at least have characters from those games.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

If my theory is correct, then the game will definitely involve Viktor, possibly involve Flik (and maybe Nina with him ;)) and probably have a relation with Seirra, which could possibly answer whether or not she is Nash's wife. A game revolving around the Zodiac sword could definitely reveal alot of background and side story not thoroughly examined.

Something i'd like to see, but probably wont happen, is a story that follows the night rune from the time it becomes a sword (or maybe a bit before), all the way til when Viktor hands it over to Edge. A tale that follows the various roles the Rune plays throughout history, and explains plenty of backstory, like Zerase's relation to it, Sierra's relation to it. Why it talks, where its personality comes from, whether it was always a sword. Who knows, as it was hidden in a temple right next to the Warriors Village, maybe it has a connection with Klift the Crusader. There are a load of possibilities here!