[Guide] Statue Room

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[Guide] Statue Room

Post by KFCrispy »

some information has developed at gamefaqs--http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=33437516 (too bad the gamefaqs topic will die in like 2 months..)

Damage: this award goes to the character who did the most damage in one fight. The best way to deal damage in a single attack is to hit a large party of weak enemies with a high level magic spell. You can further boost magic with Shield Rune's Battlefield spell, certain food/items temporarily increase MAG, and the Alert status. Hitting enemies with an element they are weak against will boost it even more. (thanks to Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs for testing and info from Iczer 1/gamefaqs, with further updates from Sasarai10)
Healing: this is a cumulative count and likely only counts the in-battle heals. So heal away! (information from Amy Valentine/gamefaqs and Tluhdatsi/gamefaqs)
Kills: Cumulative statistic, obviously.

Quotes for characters who get all 3 achievements (discovered by Amy Valentine/gamefaqs)
apparently, if a character gets all 3 statues and you check each when that character in your party, they say something.
Eresh: Is this...Eresh? I see...so,this is how she appears in the eyes of the others. (Sasarai10)
Faylen: M-me? Who the heck built this thing? (Skrybe)
Georg "Well! Not too shabby, don't ya think?" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Jeane "Tee hee hee... How delightful." (Fetus_of_God/gamefaqs)
Killey "This has nothing to do with the Sindar, so I don't care." (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Kyle "Aw, why put the statue here?! Put it where the ladies can see it!" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Lorelai "You mean I'm stronger than all the guys here?!" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Lyon "The Prince deserves a statue much more than me!" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Miakis: "Ah hah hah...How embarrassing!" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Nikea: "Sure, the statue's nice and all, but couldn't they have rewarded me in food instead?"(Amy Valentine/gamefaqs)
Richard "Woo Hoo! I'm sure Mueller's proud of me!"
Roy "Now hold up a sec... You mean to tell me I'M better than the Prince himself? Ha!" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Viki "Oh, is that a statue of me? I think someone made me a statue before... Or wait.... Maybe not..." (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Zerase "Hmph... Why go to all that trouble?" (Nogoodnamesnow/gamefaqs)
Skrybe

Re: [Guide] Statue Room

Post by Skrybe »

Another quote for the list:

Faylen: M-me? Who the heck built this thing?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

can the text in this game be ripped like what was done to Suikoden III?
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Not in the same way, it's encrypted within the BIN files so you'd have to crack it first. Though I think Pyriel has done that already.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i doubt we'll too many more characters by manually playing.. need Pyriel!!!
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I just finished doing Richard's, little tip that might confuse people: it's total inbattle healing, including overhealing. So it doesn't require anyone to be missing health. Therefore, it's best to bring 6 party members to multiply the group heals like kindness rain or Great Blessing.

Richard: "Woo Hoo! I'm sure Mueller's proud of me!"
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Ok in healing and damage,it's easy to put another statue instead of Prince,but in killing my statue is always the stupid Prince....why??? During my game i see that other guys do the most killing,with magic mostly,so they can kill 5-6 enemies with a single spell....Zerase for example,and still i see his @#$% statue.
Aerolithe Lion

Post by Aerolithe Lion »

I think it's simply because the first 20 hours of the game he's heavily relied upon, and even the rest of the game he'll pick up cleanup kills here and there.

It took me 2 or 3 hours of just working on low level enemies before I finally took down his stature
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Eresh: Is this...Eresh? I see...so,this is how she appears in the eyes of the others.

Just wondering,does Sialeeds,the 5 DoReMi elves,the 3 Dragon Horses and the 2 large monsters,have their own statue?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks for the Eresh. certainly your question is extremely tough to answer :)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

KFCrispy wrote:thanks for the Eresh. certainly your question is extremely tough to answer :)

Your welcome. I'll try it too,some other time,to see if it's actually possible.

Btw,i've checked that the damage statue will be given to the character who dealt the biggest amount of damage in 1 battle,not turn...
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

updated the info!
adren99

Post by adren99 »

how about gedog and byakuren :(
"chaos would suit me just fine"
"even the deads tell me their secrets"