[FAQ] Final boss stats (Sun Rune Incarnation)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

[FAQ] Final boss stats (Sun Rune Incarnation)

Post by KFCrispy »

Korn, can you post the stats of the final boss and its.. thingies?
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

STR/TEC/ACC/MAG/EVA/PDF/MDF/SPD/LUC/HP/LVL

Sun Rune Incarnation:
370/350/400/280/95/300/520/150/130/14000/65

Heat Sprite:
380/350/400/125/95/320/390/150/128/8500/64

Light Sprite:
370/350/400/60/40/175/450/170/120/6500/60
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks! what about their attacks. i know the Sun Incarnation uses sun-based magic.. do any of them use physical attacks?
Punkaiser

Re: [FAQ] Final boss stats (Sun Rune Incarnation)

Post by Punkaiser »

I will be trying to form a party to kill all these 3 in one turn but it seems there's no certain way to do it without a lot of cri and multi hits. But still, what's your idea of the most simple solution?(try to avoid taking double cri and 4-5 multi hits in account because the possibility is rather low)

The first party pops in my mind is: prince, nick, rahal, roog, urda, isato.

Expected scenario:

1st action: Urda+Isato co-op hit all for 5k damage (both critical)
2nd action: Prince normal hits sunri with 2 multi hits or one critical hit, total =3k dmg
3rd action: Nick+Rahal+Roog* hit all with unite for 6k(critical hit or each participant provide 2 hits)
*may switch dragoon team to sindar team Killey/Lorelai/Zwieg in 2nd playthrough.

question: is the cluster attack from goesch/yahr unite large enough to hit all 3 enemies?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what do you mean critical or 2 hits when they unite? i don't think that's possible for unites.
what about magic spam with Rage and Thunder Runes? granted their MDF is off the charts though.... and we don't know the elemental affinities. but if the Sun Rune Incarnation has a C affinity in Fire/Lightning defense, it could be possible with a Shield Rune's Battlefield spell activating first. We might need Viki to Chain cast though.

According to our Runes guide, it's possible to collect 4 Rage Runes in a New Game: Nelis and Killey have them when recruited, and you can get 9 pieces giving us 2 more. So we'd have to use the Thunder Rune for the last character.

Fastest character: Battlefield (boost all magic by 50%)
next 5 characters with Viki double-casting with S affinity Fire offense gives us 6 spells...
Final Flame deals 1200*1.5 (affinity) = 1800 (does Battlefield make it 2700 or 2400?)
Thunder Storm deals 1100*1.5 (affinity) = 1680 (does Battlefield make it 2475 or 2200?)

I have a feeling it won't work. Even if the Sun Rune Incarnation has a C affinity, its MDF is so high it could allow it to survive because you won't be able to find enough MAG boosts in your party....
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

KFCrispy wrote:what do you mean critical or 2 hits when they unite? i don't think that's possible for unites
I'm positive that it counts in unite here, may be you mix up your memory with S3 or S2.
Although i can't really provide any proof that was a critical hit or 2 or 3 multi hits but I use unite frequently so i notice this.
For exemple: normally sworn protector with optimized miakis point will deal 4.4-4.5k on sunri but when the "hyper chance" kicks in it could deal 8k to 9999 , other than an explanation from critical and multi hits also count, i can't understand that then.
you can take a look at this video, *just forward to the final boss part*

http://youtu.be/O386i8K9xLA

without the "hyper chance" sworn protector should output 4.5k, armes greeting 3.7k and maximilian should deals just 6k. but i often see this kinda thing happen that's how i concluded critical/multi hits performance of each individual occurs and get counted.
Punkaiser

Post by Punkaiser »

There's a lil error in Korn's information. I've reached my goal and during the process i found that both sprites Hp are 6500, not 8500 for Heat sprite.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

Easy way to beat the final boss

1.Equip everyone with sacrificial jizos
2.Use True Men Tactic's formation skill twice

:D :mrgreen: :lol:
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Topic released.

We have the info in the Bestiary now: http://www.suikosource.com/games/gs5/gu ... stiary.php
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Celes please update the HP of the Sprites...
Punkaiser wrote:There's a lil error in Korn's information. I've reached my goal and during the process i found that both sprites Hp are 6500, not 8500 for Heat sprite.
gildedtalon

Post by gildedtalon »

KFCrispy, you can't do it yourself?
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i can but i've lost a lot of data from computer issues... not easy to get back into this.