Action Replay Coden for suikoden V

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
k3nn3th323

Action Replay Coden for suikoden V

Post by k3nn3th323 »

Does any1 know it ? PLZ
Buff

Post by Buff »

there is no codes for action replay max.
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

*Gulp* Ermm . . . actually . . .

Master Code:

CV2H-VR1R-YA4AE
AWKP-BC2E-AZRDR

99,999,999 Potch after battle

WWQD-1ZPU-TGRP9
AWY3-UY79-NMNXW

999,999 Group SP after battle

DZWF-PBX9-F06W0
5B45-6DJD-7KVMH

I swear I did this on my third playthrough only! And mostly only to compile that weapons spreadsheet! :oops:

The rest I haven't been able to test, because I didn't need them.

Random Battles

L2+Triange (Hold for 2 seconds) = No encounters
L2+X (Hold for 2 seconds) = Random Encounters

UNCM-NJGN-HMK99
YM89-KE7U-3GVF0
WG9J-3DJ6-F6A6B
TJEW-GTFC-4AE2Q
F0T5-WGV6-KZXA1
D2N3-1QRE-RZPMU

Hp Recovery after battle

BTDR-U8R6-TEABJ
WD37-9NTW-AUN48

Rune Slots recovery after battle

D16R-6MHG-C7CX9
NW6U-B640-RV4C9

Just a few notes: I'm not an AR Max hacker, so I don't take requests. I do know one, but he and a few others are more interested in Kingdom Hearts. No surprise really.

Plus if he ever gets back into Suikoden 5, he's leaning towards a code to unlock rune slots (sounds hard) and a character code for a certain non-star of destiny.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
NYK UNLV

Post by NYK UNLV »

Any experience code? I just want to see what characters are like at lvl. 99 without investing another 3249580342958209348230948 hours because I can't gain experience from the best dungeons anymore :)
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Nah, sorry.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
k3nn3th323

Post by k3nn3th323 »

Does any1 have infinite HP for kyle ???
Yubers-Apprentice

Post by Yubers-Apprentice »

The master code does not work... :(
I've beaten Suikoden 1,Suikoden 2,Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4

I still have to beat Suikoden 5...

"Patience is a Virtue"

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life then let's all get drunk and have a good
time."
cjones

Post by cjones »

999,999 Group SP after battle

DZWF-PBX9-F06W0
5B45-6DJD-7KVMH

that was the only code i needed it but it didn't work my ar max said the cheat was for the wrong game.
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

Invest 20 bucks in a Codebreaker..

Infinitely better IMO.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

$20? i got mine for $12! but... it's not supported by Sony and it did mess up the laser on my old PS2--Sony replaced it with a refurbished for ~$50.
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

Codebreaker messed up your PS2?

I've been using the Codebreaker since about the time it came out, and so have most of my friends..

and none of us have EVER had a problem, minus one incident with those cheap MAX memory cards, it corrupted it because Resident evil 4 didn't like codes and the memory card was lost.. of course the idiot at gamestop when i went in there I asked him if there were any problems with this memory card

and he was like "Nope.. none that i can think of people like them" so i take it home, use it, it breaks.. i take it back and the moron goes.. "Oh yeah.. it seems people bring these back alot, probably something wrong with them.." WHAT?!?!?

>.<!

Maybe your incident was just coincidental?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

no it was definitely the codebreaker disc that caused problems with my system's laser thing. even on the very first try, the system couldn't load it and made crazy noises trying to read the disc, and i did this several times until it finally did load. i only used it rarely but i'm pretty sure every time i used it, it got worse and then it had trouble loading the normal games, until it couldn't load any game at all. the PS2 Browser would show a game is in the system but it couldn't start the game.
Red Exodus

Re:

Post by Red Exodus »

Yubers-Apprentice wrote:The master code does not work... :(
For the Action Replay Max?

I just tried it AND the money code. Both work.
Dusk

Re: Action Replay Coden for suikoden V

Post by Dusk »

I know there are codes for this because I have a game save with a level 99 Prince. If anyone here has the old list, please post it. I can't find it and the last time I knew it to be around was right when the game came out (my last game save was Nov. 2006 so it has been a while and the data was wiped from my Action Replay).
Suikkari

Re: Action Replay Coden for suikoden V

Post by Suikkari »

Wow thank you Ced The Lad very much for the no random encounters code.

This code really helps me to play this crippled game. Everyone knows that Suikoden V isn't playable out-of-the-box because of the ridiculously long loading times between random battles.

Thank you again!