nearing the end question?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

nearing the end question?

Post by kenshindono »

hrm i dont know if this is the 'queens campaign' that everyone mentions as a cut off point for recruitng a lot of characters. I just met leeknat and then had my whiney little sister talk about how she was gonna lead the army against me or something (what a bitch)

is this the start of the 'queens campaign'? should i do a really thorough recruitment comb right now? (no spoilers on who to recruit im going through without a faq)

i really just wanna know how close i am to the end. Whats the signal that im going to the 'last fight' at 88 hours i must be getting close. I need to know so i can strip all the good runes off people. How does equipment work in new game + btw? is it only gear in storage, or does the gear on people your not using transfer? what about the gear people are wearing? I never understood why it didn't just give you all that stuff and made you mess with equipng and unequiping stuff
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

You are not at the end yet. The New Queen's Campaign is at most 2/3rd of the game, probably less.

Generally it's always a good idea to go out and grab as many characters as possible as soon as they become available though, especially if you are aiming to complete the 108 Stars of Destiny in this playthrough without a guide.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

hrm, ok.

1. what should i look out for to know im nearing the final stretch and should start setting up my new g ame plus items. Or is it impossible to tell me without any massive spoilers?

2.also it seems like from the new game + post that any equipment equiped doesn't transfer over. Does that apply to your active party too or just your reserves?

3.i didnt see runes mentioned in the new game + post. do equipped runes carry over this time? how about on active characters vs unused characters

i really hope y ou can carry some equipped runes or equipment over, i hate having to go into final fights underequiped. I never understood why they did this
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

kenshindono wrote:1. what should i look out for to know im nearing the final stretch and should start setting up my new g ame plus items. Or is it impossible to tell me without any massive spoilers?

2. also it seems like from the new game + post that any equipment equiped doesn't transfer over. Does that apply to your active party too or just your reserves?

3. i didnt see runes mentioned in the new game + post. do equipped runes carry over this time? how about on active characters vs unused characters

4. i really hope y ou can carry some equipped runes or equipment over, i hate having to go into final fights underequiped. I never understood why they did this
1) When a certain someone who disappears from the roster acquires a certain Rune that has been used by a certain someone against you. ... Does it make sense? No? Good! That means I didn't spoil anything for you.

2) A-L-L Characters have their starting gear (Skills, Weapon Level, Runes and Equipment) reset to default.

3) Same as above.

4) No. That would make it too easy; if you want an easy final fight, then bring your best stuff and don't carry it over to the next game. If not, brace yourself. It's really that simple.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

rats so EVERYTHING equiped gets lost? That sucks... hrm i think i kinda understand what you were getting at , i was spoiled on this board on who got the twilight rune by some guy who just blurted it out on a regular post >_<x but i havent had anyone disapear. (just took doraat)so when they come back with said rune is when im heading to the final dungeon.

i actually had a quick question about gear. I finally got the armor guy and he sellls 2 really good armors that only certain people c an wear. saints robe, and demon shell or something. they cost a million dollars but look r eally good. is this like the best armor in the game?
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

Yeah, but they have steep requirements in order to wear them. If the price doesn't get you, then the requirements will.

Saint's Cloak: Defense +130; Magic Defense +50 (Must kill less than 30 enemies and have more than 300 hp)

Corruption Shell: Defense +120; Magic +50 (Must kill 100 or more enemies and HP must be at least 350)

If you're having trouble filling out the HP requirement, try maxing out your Stamina skill and then equip it on yourself. If you're lucky, you'll break the desired HP number. Put on one of the armors and then remove the Stamina skill and replace it with a desired skill. The armor won't come off.

But if you unequip it, you won't be able to put it back on unless you go through the whole process again. But you can ignore this if your characters have more HP than needed.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.