Possible second glitch!!

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
evilsweetprincess001

Possible second glitch!!

Post by evilsweetprincess001 »

I posted a post about needing help a few days ago about being stuck in the last Sindar Ruins area. Turns out, and I am really ticked about this, that there is an elevator that is up on mine that isnt supposed to be till a little later. My brother is playing the game too and when he got to this part today he was able to get past this part, why?! because his elevator was DOWN!!!!

Lucky for me I had a second save not to far away from where I am now, so I went through all this crap again and lo and behold! IT WAS DOWN!!!! I can now get past it on this save but not my other. I am really REALLY upset about this. :evil: I have to go through and get all my people back up to par as I didnt on that save due to lack of money where as on my other one, I have 3.2 mil plus all the best armor and weapons with that money.

I really wish they wouldnt put these really bad glitches in there. I like the ones in two and three, but this is REDICULOUS!

So thanks for all your help before but no matter how many times I went through it on that save, I was just not going to beat the game on that one. **growls** I did make sure that my brother saved right before he went in there, he was expecting to have the same problem I was when he went there, but nope.

SO BE FAIR WARNED!!!!!!!

*~*Evil Princess*~*
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I really wish they wouldnt put these really bad glitches in there. I like the ones in two and three, but this is REDICULOUS!
its 'Ridiculous' and they don't put it in intentionally.
killey

Post by killey »

I don't understand what was stopping you from switching to another character and leaving the dungeon.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I dont believe you guys did it right, there's no glitch in the last dungeon if the elevator is down it means you guys walked over it and then backtracked another way
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Sounds like something that would happen if you backtrack with Zweig. He has a loop of sorts towards the end of his path; a shortcut in fact. Since you've taken the long way around, the elevator would obviously remain up there if you take the shorter route to return to the point where the two paths meet.

Lyon and the Prince's path are very much straightforward.
evilsweetprincess001

You know, I tried explaining this before, but ovbiously you people either just dont get it or doesnt believe me. I had a stupid wall in the way at one end of that loop and an elevator was up at the other end of the loop. I could not go ANYWHERE! So I couldnt back track from where the boss is. and its just a glitch that happens once in every 100,000th time. and I just got unlucky. And all you people could do was tell me that I was missing something when in fact I was NOT.

But fine, what ever, dont believe me, every body else doesnt unless Ive got someone to back me up. And he doesnt feel like it would be necessary to join up here.
*~*Evil Princess*~*
killey

Post by killey »

You STILL haven't said why you couldn't swap to another character and back track out of there.
evilsweetprincess001

I never said I COULDNT change characters or COULDNT leave, I just never could get to the mini bosses. The wall I keep talking about was the second to the last wall you put down before you go to Z's mini boss. Of coarse you ought to know all this. if youve been through it already.
*~*Evil Princess*~*
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

evilsweetprincess001 wrote:I never said I COULDNT change characters or COULDNT leave, I just never could get to the mini bosses. The wall I keep talking about was the second to the last wall you put down before you go to Z's mini boss. Of coarse you ought to know all this. if youve been through it already.
HA! I think I know what the problem is. I doubt its a glitch. I would try and explain it but right now I'm incapable of creating a cohorent sentence let alone a detailed instruction. I'l try and find a way to explain it. Maybe by drawing a map or videotaping my TV.