Stuck

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Musashi

Stuck

Post by Musashi »

Hi, I'm stuck... please take a look at my problem and help if you can. ^_^

Just got the game so im still at the begining I got stuck at the senate looking for whoever had the list of turnament aplicants, that took around an hr to find the guy.

Now im stuck in the arena itself, doing an inspection of the place I guess the problem is I've went in every room, hall, area in this place several times over and i dont know what must be done to advance... Mockingly whenever I turn to my companion bodyguard she says; "Let's see.... Where else have we not seen..."

At this rate I'm spending more time being stuck than playing and I just started the game yesturday. /cry
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

You have to see the Zegai VS Childerich fight, you have to go to the Infirmary, you need to have seen the Dragon Horse event. Also the Dungeon thing but I think thats optional.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

I saw the dragonriders thing at the begining but everytime i pass through the infirmary its empty.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Musashi wrote:I saw the dragonriders thing at the begining but everytime i pass through the infirmary its empty.
I see.. go in the infirmary. There is a door to the arena ring.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

there are two doors in the infirmary one i canot go in and one to the gladiators cells. which one? sry i have the game next to me im a bit anxious
Kazu

Post by Kazu »

He meant beside the Infirmary, there's a staircase you can use to go to the arena.