[Guide] List of MISSABLE characters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Master

Post by Master »

leveling up alhazed isn't that hard just like any characters in suikoden for that matters... sure he is lvl 10 or was it 5 anyway... just put him behind and bring strong characters that what I did for the sable/bandit missions and leveled up alhazed in no time then I rushed back to beaver lodge bassin and recruited genoh.

In story mission are excellent way to level up weak characters before having the final dungeon snowy area or doraat surrounding.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Master wrote:leveling up alhazed isn't that hard just like any characters in suikoden for that matters... sure he is lvl 10 or was it 5 anyway... just put him behind and bring strong characters that what I did for the sable/bandit missions and leveled up alhazed in no time then I rushed back to beaver lodge bassin and recruited genoh.

In story mission are excellent way to level up weak characters before having the final dungeon snowy area or doraat surrounding.
Strangely enough I am leveling Alhazred as I am typing this. I need him on lvl 29 and the main problem is that the last few levels arn't easy. To fix this I suggest leveling with 4 characters. That way more experience is given to every character. Be sure to have alot of Magic though.
czartiffac

Re: Beaver

Post by czartiffac »

Holly Spirit wrote:But in one of the guide, a pre-requisite to trigger the Genoh scene is to talk to the Beaver guy in the inn then talk to the Beaver elder then bring along somebody old with you (Levi, Alhazared, Zerase) who is a level below Hero or higher.

Ok I'll try to bring along Levi. I am not sure if it's still possible to recruit him by the time you have recruited the guys from Armes.
Talk to the Beaver below the Elders house and he will talk about the "boss" then return to the elder and he will tell you about the "boss" then bring either Levi or Alhazared(take note of the level) and you will see Genoh.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Fuwalafuwalu will talk about Genoh at the HQ.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
czartiffac

Post by czartiffac »

If in case the elder beaver doesn't talk about the "Boss" even if you already talked to the beaver below the elders house, just simply go out of the elders house and talk to the beaver below again and he'll continue on about the "Boss". Then go back to the elder and he'll spit about the "Boss". This is how it happened to me. 8)
Eternal Rune

Post by Eternal Rune »

you what know guys, i would love it, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, if the missable characters were not only mentioned but also the period in which you should recruite them... although i see that has been done for oboro and and that gal who wants to enter stormfist ((can't remember her name)).. what about the others though?
s_word

Post by s_word »

Haleth is missable.

The time to get him is after your castle reach level 3 and before you liberated Stormfist.
Khisanth Magus

Post by Khisanth Magus »

Thanks to the high amount of missable characters I am currently left with the choice of either finishing without them all or replaying my first 20 hours of gameplay. I didn't recruit Nakura during the 15 minute or so window when I could have recruited him(after the sable mission and before the island one). I'm not sure if I will be able to recruit Oboro either...this totally sucks.
Darian

Post by Darian »

Khisanth Magus wrote:Thanks to the high amount of missable characters I am currently left with the choice of either finishing without them all or replaying my first 20 hours of gameplay. I didn't recruit Nakura during the 15 minute or so window when I could have recruited him(after the sable mission and before the island one). I'm not sure if I will be able to recruit Oboro either...this totally sucks.
There's always New Game +

I followed a guide, personally. I used to frown on such things, but I'm a full time college student now, and I just don't have 200+ hours to contribute to playing and replaying a game just to get all the characters. :p
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Khisanth Magus wrote:Thanks to the high amount of missable characters I am currently left with the choice of either finishing without them all or replaying my first 20 hours of gameplay. I didn't recruit Nakura during the 15 minute or so window when I could have recruited him(after the sable mission and before the island one). I'm not sure if I will be able to recruit Oboro either...this totally sucks.
You can still recruit Nakula after Nirva Island. I recruited him right after Doraat. Of course, you need Oboro to get him.
red knight

Post by red knight »

how can i recruit faylon and faylen? when i talk to them w/o roy in my party they don`t want me to help them even if i choose the option to help them and when roy is in my party they only say that i must take care of roy
please don't send ladies to battle
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Talk to the guy at Lord Raulbel's mansion first.
s_word

Post by s_word »

red knight wrote:how can i recruit faylon and faylen? when i talk to them w/o roy in my party they don`t want me to help them even if i choose the option to help them and when roy is in my party they only say that i must take care of roy
Did you try to recruit them right away after you have gotton Roy?
seaofholes

Post by seaofholes »

red knight wrote:how can i recruit faylon and faylen? when i talk to them w/o roy in my party they don`t want me to help them even if i choose the option to help them and when roy is in my party they only say that i must take care of roy
I'm having trouble with this, too. I've spent the last ten game hours trying to recruit them in Sable, no luck, and now I've liberated Stormfist, and I'm at the point where I can initiate the siege of Sol-Falena. I've had Oboro investigate their whereabouts at least three or four times, and he says they're at the graveyard, but they're never there! I've only got three stars left, (Faylon and Faylen, and then Gavaya, who I can't recruit without Faylen) should I just continue the story, is it too late? Any help would be appreciated....
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Make sure you talk to the guy at Raulbel's mansion at Sable first.