[Guide] List of MISSABLE characters

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: List of MISSABLE characters

Post by Oppenheimer »

Cesar Silverberg wrote:You forgot to mention

Euram Barows, Isabel and Matthias, Sorensen, Babbage, Norma, Ernst and Lu.

I missed them too which makes them missable.
The list is basically for any characters that you cannot get right before stormfist because the attempt to get them has expired. Everyone else you can "miss" as in not automatic recruit but if you stop right before stormfist you can still do everything requried to get them and still get the 108 stars. Make sense?
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

Wait... if you've liberated Stormfist, then you've been to the Deep Twilight Forest. You have to meet Killey at Sindar Castle before going to the Deep Twilight Forest.
Gerhard

Killey

Post by Gerhard »

well i tried numerous times before Stormfist to encounter Killey on the bridge, but it never worked. i hear you don't have to meet him at the Twilight Ruins. if he doesn't appear there, he can be found in the Ceras Lake sluice gate ruins, which would correspond with the "whereabouts" check i had Oboro do...however, i can't find him in the Ceras Lake ruins either, with or without Zweig and Lorelai.
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

You probably tried at the wrong time. Remember that you have to be in a recruiting period to be able to trigger the scene at the castle. It's the same for some certain characters like Alhazred and Takamu. You can't get them, as well as the scene, while you're in the middle of a mission.
Gerhard

Killey

Post by Gerhard »

no, i tried every time Lyon would say "What should we do now?" when you turn around and talk to her. i also tried to get the scene around the time i recruited Matthias and Isabel, Meroon/Moroon, still nothing.
flashbeat

Post by flashbeat »

highwind44029 wrote:Make sure you talk to the guy at Raulbel's mansion at Sable first.
I'm having trouble getting faylen as well... after liberating stormfist I been with roy to the mansion but he just mentions that they havent handed everything back, i go to the bandits base in the mountain but no one is there, then i go to oboro then he says that they're in the cemetery but theres no one there!! either theres a glitch, I'm at the wrong cemetery (how is that possible, its by the farm and it has gravestones!!) or i've got to do something specific to make the events occur. Anyone help me as this is driving me mad!!
highwind44029

Post by highwind44029 »

That Oboro thing is weird.. it's probably a glitch, because they don't appear in the castle's cemetery until some certain... events happen (which I will not spoil).
flashbeat

Post by flashbeat »

umm could u pm me what that certain event is? I need them so i can get the best ending!
s_word

Post by s_word »

Does anybody know if Isato and Haswar are missable?
flashbeat

Post by flashbeat »

No they arent missable BUT Urda is who u get if u get Haswar earlier in the game, get the map guy (forgot his name) and go to lunas mountain path where u escaped from earlier in the game, through haud village, there u will meet urda and she'll take you to Lunas itself where dependig where u r in the game, u will meet isato and Haswar ,in the nearest room on the left, who will join with u
s_word

Post by s_word »

Only Urda? I thought Isato and Haswar will join you together with Urda.
Enjirube

Post by Enjirube »

Is Linfa a missable character?

What is the latest you can recruit her?
Wilhelm Suikoden V: My love doesn't discriminate!
LoganAlpha30X13

Post by LoganAlpha30X13 »

I think so, the first time that I tried to get her I did it after saving the Beavers and she wasn't where she was supposed to be no matter what I did, so I started from an earlier save and went to Raftleet and she was there, I guess that you have to do her thing before saving the beavers and have to of met her in Lunas as well. Norma and her leopard friend probably count as missible characters as well. I'll go now...................
flashbeat

Post by flashbeat »

she shouldnt be missable, after u meet her in yoshuna village just go throgh a bit more of the storyline then she will be in raftfleet inn
LoganAlpha30X13

Post by LoganAlpha30X13 »

Well I met her in Yasuna and then after saving the beavers went to Raftleet and she wasn't at the inn, but then I did what I said in the earlier post and she was there. I'll go now.....................