A weird glitch . . . . .. . . . . . .

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Albert Silverberg

A weird glitch . . . . .. . . . . . .

Post by Albert Silverberg »

Well, I remember this glitch, so here goes:

After my first Sea Battle (with Raftfleet), I saved. Now, you have kisara in the party, as well as Sialeeds right? And you're to go to Rainwall right? When I got to Rainwall, NOTHING happened. It turns out that when you talk to Lyon she says that Raftfleet is in danger. So I go back to Raftfleet, find Sialeeds, Kisara, there. BUT they are in my party! I had to do it all OVER again, therefore getting Kisara and Raja's confirmation message of joining SoD twice!

Anyone else experienced this?
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Yes, and you can use this glitch to assemble a Flowing Rune very early in the game.

It has already been verified by many (and exploited, too!).
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

Yes, infact I believe I was the first to mention that glitch on this site. It confused me too, luckily I haven't experienced any other glitch like that one. Actually, I first thought it was part of the story, like Godwin had a Repeating Rune or something like that. Luckily, I was wrong.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan