combat and tutor trainers?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Yuber

combat and tutor trainers?

Post by Yuber »

where do i recruit these and who are they? i know george can combat teach but hes ever around, and zerase is but am sick of putting her in my party just to use it, so does anybody know?
Wraith

Re: combat and tutor trainers?

Post by Wraith »

Yuber wrote:where do i recruit these and who are they? i know george can combat teach but hes ever around, and zerase is but am sick of putting her in my party just to use it, so does anybody know?

I'm not sure but I think there arn't any 'shop' type tutors. Zerase is a IWIN button...Why don't you put her in your party? She has an awesome rune and amazingly high magic stats.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Zegai does your Training. can get him pretty early.

Levi, the dude in the Big Hole with the dwarf, is your Tutor service. gotta wait until you get the Tablet of the Stars.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

yeah i do use her lol, just wanted anothet tutor who you could talk to in HQ, also how do i get Zegai? i've been to the woods and hes not there, i cant go to far in the woods tho because its only oneway from when the elf at the start opens it up for you to escape.

Tensho - Zegai - After the restoration of Lordlake, meet him near Lunas Northern Woods. Ask him to join.

not in the woods north of the werid art village haul i think its called? and yes i've restored lordlake
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Zegai and Levi open up shop in your castle ... however, both them plus Georg, Zerase and Eresh have the Tutor/Combat Trainer unique skill.

So you have access to improving your Magic abilities as soon as you recruit Zerase, rather than waiting until the point where you can get Levi.
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

ok thanks but how do i acutally recruit Zegai
Buff

Post by Buff »

for recruitment on zegai just check out this thread.

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5829
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

that didnt help one bit, if you read my posts you can see i've copied and pasted what was posted on how to recruit zegai already from that thread, the reason i asked is because hes not in the north lunar forest when i've visited this is also after i've restored lordlake.
killey

Post by killey »

You need to have the map maker in your party so you can go through the elven path.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you should be able to take Linfa as well! i wonder what happens if you take her to that path first instead of letting Takamu discover it--would there be a special scene
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

killey wrote:You need to have the map maker in your party so you can go through the elven path.
whos the map mapmaker and where do i recruit him/her
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Yuber wrote:
killey wrote:You need to have the map maker in your party so you can go through the elven path.
whos the map mapmaker and where do i recruit him/her
If you would just search for things, I'm sure you'd find them instead of people having to repeat themselves.

He's in the Agate Prison. His name is Takamu.
Purr.
Hypharse

Post by Hypharse »

KFCrispy wrote:you should be able to take Linfa as well! i wonder what happens if you take her to that path first instead of letting Takamu discover it--would there be a special scene
I actually tried taking Linfa guessing the Escape Routes were the same, but it didn't work. Apparantly you need the Map Maker. It really makes Linfa pretty darn useless.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Hypharse wrote:I actually tried taking Linfa guessing the Escape Routes were the same, but it didn't work. Apparantly you need the Map Maker. It really makes Linfa pretty darn useless.
Nah. She's easy to win money from, and she's eyecandy. Two uses right there!
The n00b Avenger

Post by The n00b Avenger »

Escape Route is 100% escape from battles. It has nothing to do with Takamu's ability to find hidden paths