Mathias Recruitment "spoilers"

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Laharle

Mathias Recruitment "spoilers"

Post by Laharle »

i have read eveerything about recruiting Mathias and also triggered an event on Estrise, and i cant find Isabel or Mathias anywhere in Haud Village, and im on Ashtwal Mountains. am i too late to recruit him?i also have 3 ppl in my party which is main character Lyon and Zweig
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Yes, you are late, I believe.

I think Luserina and Boz need to be on the HQ, standing next to each other. Also, it's possible that the storyline unfolded to the point where there's no need for Euram to chase you down with the Maximilian Knights.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

did you get the letter from euram? if you did then just talk to luserina and remove everyone from your party except 1 person{or if you can then just leave the prince} and luserina will make a comment asking you if your going to haud to confront her brother, if you say you are then you will automatically be taken to haude and the maximillian knights will join you to fight off eurams soldiers

its deffinetley not to late to do this, I recruited the maximillian knights a little before I sieged stormfist
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

yes i did (but i i totally 4got about that letter so i went back to Haud right b4 the final battle and nothin rly happened there) and i did get the Barows Cutscene b4 the stormfist siege

guess i will wait for new game+ i just beat the game already
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

go to luserina and put 2 people in your party{the prince and 1 other person} if she dosen't mention haud or says something about you going to fight her brother then its too late but I think your still able to do it after liberating stormfist{I think I got the maximillian knights after stormfist}
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i just brought Lyon.. i read in a faqs "bring less than three"... well that means.... two..... to me -_-
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

you dont bring anyone.wWhen you agree to accept eurams invitation your automatically sent to haud once you have 2 people in your party, the scene goes black and loads and then your in haud stareing at euram
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

Actually, I was able to take both Lyon and Zerase. Was that not supposed to work? :? Now I'm confused.
We are free to severe the chains of Fate that bind us...Yet this, too, may be our Destiny.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I guess there's 2 ways to do it then..maybe luserina's way only happens if you dont take the invitation immediatley{I forgot about the invitation and then recruited the maximillian knights after stormfist when I spoke to luserina with only 2 people in my party}
Seraph

Post by Seraph »

I guess that makes sense.

I got most of the characters when they were first avaliable. Like getting Cathari before even going to Sauronix Castle.

Normally, Suikoden seems to make it so that recruitment can be done in several ways at several times. It adds variety. :wink:
We are free to severe the chains of Fate that bind us...Yet this, too, may be our Destiny.