Retso's restaurant menu

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Retso's restaurant menu

Post by KFCrispy »

i just had my castle upgraded after coronation ceremony, and i've given Retso pretty much every available ingredient i could find, but his menu is still only Tuna Rice Bowl--how can i change it?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

farm the seeds, the farmer is to the right of your castle, after the seeds are harvested retso's menue improves
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

oh didn't know they were connected. thanks!
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

"Quality Sake" is a restaurant ingredient that can be acquired from Big Creepers, but it's a somewhat rare dropping. Bring people with "Treasure Hunt" skill to increase the odds of receiving it.
Buff

Post by Buff »

son_michael wrote:farm the seeds, the farmer is to the right of your castle, after the seeds are harvested retso's menue improves
doesn't the fish that shun min keep also help with his menu?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Buff wrote:doesn't the fish that shun min keep also help with his menu?
yeah I think your right, but I thought shun mins fish only appear in the lake when you fish...probably both
Buff

Post by Buff »

after you reach your final castle level, here aquariam opens on the bottom level. plus you can buy fish off various item sellers in towns for it.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

yes fish helps. i just checked that as well
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Don't forget that Retso and Shun Min in your entourage make enemies drop ingredients you could not normally get.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Buff wrote:after you reach your final castle level, here aquariam opens on the bottom level. plus you can buy fish off various item sellers in towns for it.
She tends to the Aquarium as early as Castle LV2, in a spot right next to the Restaurant.
Buff

Post by Buff »

kool, i never went to find out until the end.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

every time i talk to Goesch or Shun Min, they say how the stuff has grown and that my restaurant can offer new items--even Retso says he can change the menu.. but he hasn't changed it in a while. is this just a bug or something?
Buff

Post by Buff »

is there ingredients in tradeing places like they have in 2. if so that could be why they may not change.