Stuck before stormfist

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
schmouti

Stuck before stormfist

Post by schmouti »

Weirdness, I just went through the war sequence outside stormfist, and now I'm stuck in the western woods trying to use the tunnels to get inside. There's a soldier that stops me from using the main road and I can't for the life of me find another exit. I've been wandering for 2 hours now, can anyone help?
Sickpup

Re: Stuck before stormfist

Post by Sickpup »

schmouti wrote:Weirdness, I just went through the war sequence outside stormfist, and now I'm stuck in the western woods trying to use the tunnels to get inside. There's a soldier that stops me from using the main road and I can't for the life of me find another exit. I've been wandering for 2 hours now, can anyone help?
The path is exactly where Lucretia is standing, walk into the trees sort of southwest.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

get the goose formation first, go all the way up north and then east through the path and look for it

there's also a few other chest there you can get before going into the underground path, get them now because only get them once