How do I get to the Western Ruins/Dragon Knights

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
nephlabobo

How do I get to the Western Ruins/Dragon Knights

Post by nephlabobo »

I visited Zerase.
I visited Lucretia.
I got Galleon to join my party.

Viki won't transport me and Logg just keeps saying I have to put on a happy face.

How do I get that stupid tool to shut up and take me on his boat to the harbour? I've done everything the FAQ guide said and he STILL won't take me. I just want to punch him in the face right now.

I literally can't continue the game - what am I doing wrong?
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Try resting in your room. If that doesn't work, try leaving the castle then re-entering.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

are you at the point where your castle is about to be taken over? if thats the case then you have to go in the war room and tell lucretia you will leave the castle

if thats not what your talking about then try what Rivera suggested and also try going to the war room to see if yu have to trigger a scene
Eyedol

Post by Eyedol »

Going to the Western Ruins and visiting the Dragon Cavalry at the same time ... that means you just spoke with Lucretia. You're going to obtain the 3rd Spell for the Dawn Rune, right?

Well, exit the castle and come back. It should refresh all text messages (if I recall, everyone's moaning about a certain someone ...)

Or maybe you need to talk to someone and learn of Port Spinacks. Logg should take you there, then.
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

i have the same exact problem as u

just simply exit ur castle by walking out then come back in and talk to viki and logg

if tat doesnt work then just rest at the Inn