Putting Characters into a Party

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Smagelly

Putting Characters into a Party

Post by Smagelly »

I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to put characters that I've already got to join into my party. The only other Suikoden I had was II and in that game you spoke to a character in the bar and she'd bring up a list. I'm at the point in the game where I've just named my army and I really need more than just Lyon with me. What in the world do I do/who do I talk to?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

look for Lecurina (or Luserina ?), she has been handling it my entire game so far
Smagelly

Post by Smagelly »

Ah, thank you. I talked to everyone on the boat once, guess I needed to talk to her again. (Doesn't really make sense that she handles the party changes)
Buff

Post by Buff »

luserina is the only one who can change your party members.
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Smagelly wrote:Ah, thank you. I talked to everyone on the boat once, guess I needed to talk to her again. (Doesn't really make sense that she handles the party changes)
She has nothing better to do.

And plus; To me, it makes as much sense as Leona, Anne, and Desmond doing it.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

For me Leona was the barlady who just knew how to find everyone and contact them should the hero require them.