I cannot for the life of me find this Killey guy........

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Hg_gt

I cannot for the life of me find this Killey guy........

Post by Hg_gt »

Ok for this i even whipped out the strategy guide and looked but i cant seem to find him....

I set him free from the jail

it then says u have to be with 2 people (loreli and zweig) and leave the castle to the east and hes supposed to stop me and i bring him up to the top of castle.....ya that doesnt happen....

i even checked both of the ruins looking for him and nothing....

what do i need to do to get him?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh and the alzehed guy who is searching for the book, the guy whos supposed to have the book isnt in the inn of that oriental village place.... lol this strategy guide isnt very clear =/

Gt
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

You may need to talk to someone like Lucretia or go to your room first, THEN go to the East exit of the Castle, he should appear if you let him go. He still won't join you until much later in the game, however.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

thats the thing is is much later in the game (i think), i just got ersch and i just made it back to my castle after deserting it and comming back

Gt
Desides

Post by Desides »

There are three steps to getting Killey. One: free him from prison. Two: go through the scene with him at the Lake Ceras castle. Three: ask him to join after completing the ruins at the Deep Twilight Forest.
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

thats the thing though hes not at the lake ceres castle when i look for him where hes supposed to be

i free'd him from the jail cell a long time ago....im stuck between steps 1 and 2

Gt
Sov_Rune

Post by Sov_Rune »

Hmm... I'm not sure about having Lorelai and Zweig in your party (If that is what you are stating in the first post). But here is what how I triggered mine.

- Go to Lordlake (If you havent) and Telgeyl(sp) and the others will join the SoD
- Go back to your castle (i.e. blinking mirror), and exit out to the south of the second floor. A scene with Killey should trigger, a choice should come up (pick one). Zweig will appear and another choice will pop, go pick the 2nd choice. After, go to the 4th Floor and you will see Killey leave.

If my memory serves me correctly, that is how I did it.

--------
Alzehed guy

- Go to Yashuna Village, and go to the Tricolor Inn (east of town)
- Go upstairs, and enter the room to meet with a man in a black robe, and he will give you a strange book. Go back to your HQ and go to Chucks warehouse, and deposit it.
- Go sleep at the inn, and go back to speak with Chuck. He will give the book back to you. After, go back to Yashuna, and to the Inn upstairs. You will see that the man is not there anymore. Go and speak with the lady in there, and pick the 2nd Choice.
- Go to Estrise and speak with to Alzehed in the middle of town. Pick the 2nd Choice and he will join you.
- Before going to the inn, SAVE your game first. Now go back to the Inn in Yashuna and up stairs. You will see a scene. After, you will fight the Book. Beat it, and pick the 2nd choice when Alzehed asks you, he will join the SoD. You will also recieve a Condemn Rune.

If that does not work... then I dont know :? .
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Well, at wich point in the game do you need to free him from the jail?
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

hehe i got the ahz guy right after i posted that thanx

as for killey i think im pretty much sol, because im waaaaay passed getting that first guy and i go south out of the blinking/sale room and all i see is galleon, no trigger for movie thingy, i talked to oborro and he said that killey was last seen around the sleuce gate in ceres lake or something but i looked in there and didnt see him, guess ill look again =/

Gt
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

i just cleaned out every nook and cranny in ceres ruins AND the twilight ruins, thank god for the champion rune i could run around there without getting random battles...

....no killey, damn that oborro needs to give me a better clue because hes not in either ruins....

Gt