Final Battle party~formerly:question

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
sixa

Final Battle party~formerly:question

Post by sixa »

1.can you use Georg in the final battle of the game?
2.can you leave the final dungeon?

Please make your titles specific to the topic so that they can be referenced effectively. Sucject specified - Oppenheimer
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

1. Only in new game+
2. Yes but not after reaching the final room of the dungeon.
s_word

Post by s_word »

Don't even think about using Georg during the final boss without one of your character is equiped with a earth rune.
AlphaSigmaOne

Post by AlphaSigmaOne »

Or a Firefly.

With the Firefly rune all Georg will have to worry about is the hit-all magic attack and with good/best armor he should survive it long enough to get healed.
Uh Oh
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

ok. I techincally haven't beat the game yet, I have been buying armor and sharpening weapons and workng on skills for the heck of it.... but am I reading it right that you can use geroge in the final battle in a new game +? What about leading up to it, the whole head to lunas and get through the ashtwal mountains and stuff?

I got really upset that I could only use george at one point with all the other knight characters, I never got to even see the six man unite.
Sovereign Rune

Post by Sovereign Rune »

I thought the final battle was relatively easy. I had much more trouble with the 3rd gate boss that the hero's party has to fight.

Just make sure that you have a couple of strong attackers, as the Boss has fairly high MDF