escape scrolls

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

escape scrolls

Post by Oppenheimer »

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere previously. So what exactly do escape scrolls do this time around. I used one in the waterfall basin when I was at the end and it just took me back like 5 feet to the last save point I was at. I didn't want that. I wanted all the way back to the beginning. Am I missing something?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I use the escape scrolls all the time and they have always brought me to the beginning
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

It brings you to the entrance of the dungeon.
Buff

Re: escape scrolls

Post by Buff »

Oppenheimer wrote:I didn't see this mentioned anywhere previously. So what exactly do escape scrolls do this time around. I used one in the waterfall basin when I was at the end and it just took me back like 5 feet to the last save point I was at. I didn't want that. I wanted all the way back to the beginning. Am I missing something?
i used it in the waterfall basin and it take me back to the save point from where you enter. just head north like 2 steps and you'll be out.

i use these things all the time, as it saves you a whole bunch of time of traveling back to the begining through dungeons and forests.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Alright, I must just have gotten confused since that whole place looks the same and thus thought I was at the other save point. I think I've gone in circles in there for a while. I'll just try walking two steps up, as I'm still lost in there. Thanks for the help.