What determines reward after battle? spoilers mabey.

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
sailormoon4ever

What determines reward after battle? spoilers mabey.

Post by sailormoon4ever »

Like the topic says im in my second game and can't get Windspund Cape to drop in the Armes Pursuit battle is it possible you can only carry one?
Buff

Post by Buff »

are you talking about for a major battle or like a random encounter type of thing.
sailormoon4ever

Buff wrote:are you talking about for a major battle or like a random encounter type of thing.
Yeah from Major Battles.. I beating this 7 times now and it want give me the Reward. Windspun Cape
rekcuf

Post by rekcuf »

I suppose for a major battle you need as low casualties as possible for a Victory+ for your reward.. and make sure your inventory is not full otherwise the reward wont appear.
sailormoon4ever

rekcuf wrote:I suppose for a major battle you need as low casualties as possible for a Victory+ for your reward.. and make sure your inventory is not full otherwise the reward wont appear.
Just did that with 0 Casualty... still no reward mabey it has something to do with speed. or Number of times I healed.. oh well
Master

Post by Master »

minimum of casualties + complete it in a minimum of time...generally I just go for the objective and always get victory+...Don't think too much... CHARGE and spells... zerase and prince can wipe out a lot of enemies units.... if you put the merchants giving extras you can have multiple star rune blast.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

I think the biggest factor is time. Any time I have 0 casualties, I don't get Victory+
sailormoon4ever

Aldo wrote:I think the biggest factor is time. Any time I have 0 casualties, I don't get Victory+

Yeah that did it Thanks alot Guys!
killey

Post by killey »

Could someone make a list of all the Victory+ awards, because sometimes it comes down to beating a battle quickly and getting Victory+ or killing all the enemies for whatever they drop. It'd be useful to know if the V+ reward is worth missing out on some other items.
Buff

Post by Buff »

Could someone make a list of all the Victory+ awards,
first combat - hungry wolf tactic

intercepting luger's fleet - luck ring

rainwall's defense phase 2 - guardian boots

hatred fortress siege - thunder helm

leclar campaign - guardian chain

doraat siege - guardian scarf

new queen's campaign - spun silver armor

the recapture - fog robe

childerich's pursuit batle - windspun cape

armes pursuit battle - windspun cap

stormfist siege - windspun gauntlets

sol-falena siege - karayan armband

sol-falena siege 2 - fortune piece

**some of these may be wrong since in a couple of battle i have gotten a different prize, but they are pretty much all accurate except maybe 1 or 2**