faylon

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

faylon

Post by kenshindono »

or was it faylen? the big fat guy. Im trying to use goofy looking characters the first time through but this guy seems quite crappy. His attack ratings not that great, and looking at him youd figure he would have great defense.. but he doesn't. He cant equip the heavy armor he would need for that. He's ridiculously slow and has low tech and accuracy. I wanted to use him as my dmg absorber but he doesn't seem very well suited for that.

does he have ANYTHING going for him? his sister seems pretty good but their co-op i s garbage, it unbalances both of them. I was gonna try to use him but he seems even more worthless than Cius
Rivera

Post by Rivera »

Try improving them with Equilibrium Runes. It makes a huge difference. It makes Mathias/Isabel brutal with their unite since I can now use it every around. Both also have Treasure Hunt, so put them in a party or entourage with guys like Killey, Lorelai, and Zweig, and you're pretty much guaranteed to get drops every battle - even more useful with Sairoh/Shinro in the party so you can sell crap right away; this is a good way to get money if you can't get a hold of Prosperity Rings/Potch Finder.
What is most important to you? Will you give me the happiness of taking it away from you?
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

i only got one equiplibrium rune, those pieces are hard to get. i just gave him a steel rune and a power rune, hes doing alright now. Still slow as hell but i dont have many S range figthers im using and his sisters pretty good so i keep him along. Geoch still has stronger str but his isn't too bad, i just thought hed have better defense than he does by looking at him
AlphaSigmaOne

Post by AlphaSigmaOne »

Equilibrium piece shouldn't be too hard to find if you have good Treasure finder people: Babbage and someone else. I found enough pieces for four runes without even trying too hard.
Uh Oh
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

the Killer Bald Eagles drop them. they can be found in Ranro Mtn or Lunas Forest (right now in my game)