Completion list

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
MrTomJoad

Completion list

Post by MrTomJoad »

Alot of people are having trouble finding some rare items and equipment, myself included. Some people have already posted lists of where to find certain items but alot are still missing. So I am about to start my new game + with a hunter rune carried over and am going to make a list of what I find. I will kill every enemy with the hunter and see what it drops, check every shops rare finds, and later in the game go back to every dungeon with the escape route skill. I am devoted to finding every item and hope that other people will contribute to this list and help it go smoothly. I'll be back soon with the start of the list.

(Also I realize that there are already topics of where to find collectable items and things like that so I won't list them here, this list is for rare items/runes/equipment and things like that.)

Note: items in bold are very important or rare and should not be missed. Also to the best of my knowledge if an enemy drops an item in a certain area then that same enemy drops it in other areas. So for example the list says you can get counter runes from blade bunnies around stormfist but you can actually get them from a blade bunny anywhere they appear, I will only list the first place they appear.

First trip to Lordlake

there are no rare items found in lordlake.
You are unable to equip the hunter rune at this point so I couldn't check the enemy drops. But I did get a citrus which is a bath item from the bon bon like enemies there, and the boss drops a violence piece and a boost piece.

Sol Falena

Nothing worth getting in town. All the chest contain weak armor like bandanas, or medicines. The only fight you have is against thugs who only drop medicine.
Rare finds include anklets, bracers, and silver hats.

On the way to Stormfist

The lizard you fight drops fire sealing piece.

Sormifist

rare finds contain ring mail, and feather hats, and gauntlets.
The flying enemies in the secret passage rare drop is drain piece.

Stormfist area

blade bunny enemies drop counter orbs
wild boar drops power rune piece

West woods and woods around stormfist

Creepers drop potted plant, and creeper beads
Holly Elfs drop potted plant

Sol Falena Area

Wizard trees drop truffles
Gold Bunnies rare drop prosperity pieces
armidillons rare drop sunbeam pieces
peckles drops leather cape and power piece

East Palace

There is a sumbeam piece on a penninsula to the right of the screen.
There is a sleep orb hidden behind a rock at the end of a long narrow path to the right of the palace.

Lunas area

Ulse drop boost pieces, and violence pieces

Lunas

there is a magical piece in one of the rooms at the bottom of the cliff.

Lunas Path

Zadoms rare drop zadom leather(this is really good at this point)

Raftfleet

thunder piece on the boat the inn is on
Fire sealing piece on the boat next to the one with the inn
Silver robe can be found by going to the boat south of the blacksmith and exiting to the left.
Flowing piece is on top of Rajas ship behind the giant dragon head
rare finds is bone bracelet

Sun palace

Dolph and Childerich drop prosperity piece