How do I get back to Lordlake??

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Shinobi

How do I get back to Lordlake??

Post by Shinobi »

Please, if anyone can help me it is deeply appreciated. I have just defeated those two genie looking things and I got the Sindar Ruins as my homebase. So I talked to Lyon and all she said was she couldn't wait to get back to Lordlake. The only problem is, I can't seem to find a way back to there anymore. The southern and eastern wharfs that Logg take me to are useless, and there seems to be no way for me to get back to the west where Lordlake is. Somebody please help me! I've been stuck fighting monsters for the past four days now!
Master

Post by Master »

....you didn't follow the story did you? if you are after lordlake restoration (probably not tho)...

You have to go back to raffleet first, then you will be asked to go there again and ...and activates the water gate to flood the castle in the sindar ruins. Then you will have an easy war battle... you win and get your HQ back...
DawnRune

Post by DawnRune »

He already has his HQ, he has to go to Lordlake after he does that...

Go to the Beaver Dam. A lot of people confuse it with the Beaver Lodge, but they ARE different. Beaver Dam will let you go to Lordlake.