Stuck...glitch or not?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
BonaParte

Stuck...glitch or not?

Post by BonaParte »

Hi

Shortly after getting HQ, you are supposed to have two scenes at the eastern exit right? I had the one with Killey but i didnt have the one with the other....what was his name? Oh...Taylor that journalist guy.

I bought the Guide but it has been very vague throughout on how to progress in the game. Im have been stuck here for a very long time...can anyone help please? :cry:
BonaParte: The Armband from hell
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

walk out to the world map and come back or try resting at marina's inn or resting in your room. Now go see if the scene with taylor happens, if not then just wiat a while and go back to the story, if you dont know how to go back to the story...try going to the war room, if that dosen't work just talk to the characters until you figure out what they want you to do, you should be fine once you either rest or go on the world map and come back
Irongland

Post by Irongland »

The answer is right behind you. If you talk to Lyon, she will say something like "have all the beavers gone back to their village?" or something like that. Head to beaver village and talk to the Head beaver in his house and it'll start a convo with him. After that, you can progress your story further.
BonaParte

THANKS

Post by BonaParte »

Thanks son_michael and Irongland, i had to do both of your suggestions for it to progress...and i thought i had to restart the game.

Thanks again! :D
BonaParte: The Armband from hell
Laharle

Post by Laharle »

Irongland wrote:The answer is right behind you. If you talk to Lyon, she will say something like "have all the beavers gone back to their village?" or something like that. Head to beaver village and talk to the Head beaver in his house and it'll start a convo with him. After that, you can progress your story further.
talking to Lyon doesnt help 100% of the time, well not for side quests tat is, one time Lyon told me to check out hte war room then.... no event was triggered, then i got piss and searched all over the castle, then i remembered that i was in the sidequest to capture a thief tat steal things with oboros help, so i went to the Inn and rest and the side quest event triggers and after the event, i was able to progress through my storyline.( had to spoil myself tat time just to find out wth im doing wrong, was stuck for 1-2 hours cause of tat)