how far am i?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

how far am i?

Post by kenshindono »

since im not using any walkthroughs or character recruitment guides im taking a long time exploring. Im about 65 hours into the game so far and have just hit sable

how far am i in the game? is this at least halfway? im just wondering how long its gonna take at this rate to beat since i got a lot of other rpgs piled up i need to play, and i still need to buy shadowhearts.

not that im getting boared or antying, just looking for a guestamate. I think this is one of the best suikodens, if it wasn't for a couple things it might even beat out 1 in my order of which games were the best
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

your about half way into the game, you still have lots of stuff to do and judging by how slow you've been playing...you most likely have a good 30 to 40 hours left of gameplay
Last edited by son_michael on Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

cool, tnx. Im sure my new game +'s will go by faster, but im taking my time and enjoying the scenery first time through
Sovereign Rune

Post by Sovereign Rune »

First time through for me took 50 hrs, second time through ~40 hrs
KoboldsRule

Post by KoboldsRule »

I was wondering the same thing: I'm getting ready to retake Sol-Falena. How far is that into the game? I'm really hoping I'm not getting toward the end already, I still have about 30 Stars to find and several intriguing things and places have been mentioned in passing.
<tba>
SinaiBeach

Post by SinaiBeach »

KoboldsRule you are near the end of the game you better find those stars if you want them haha.
And Let Us Not Lose Compassion....For Those Who Have Yet To Be Pardoned....