Can't find Lorelai (again)

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Released_Souls

Can't find Lorelai (again)

Post by Released_Souls »

Sorry to post again, but as I had heard from another topic I made,

that Lorelai stays at the ruins after Viki teleported us back to the ship town (...)

So I went back to the ruins right after I got teleported back....
But then I searched all over the ruins...but I still can't find her :(

Maybe it is because what I had said before?

Or does she re-appear later in the game...

PS: I'm using Japanese version...but is there even a difference between the two?

Ya, I'm kinda like opsessed with recuiting her.... :roll: ....but with the hype, who doesn't?

Thank you again....
Buff

Post by Buff »

:roll: why didn't you just post this in your other topic then, then just making a new one.

you won't get her until lucretia tells you and zewig to go back to the ruins to use your dawn rune to drain the water. lorelai will be waiting for you to open up the door again.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

you must wait till the story advances some. there will be a part when you have to go back to the ruins to turn off the flood gates... a little bit after a naval battle.
Released_Souls

Post by Released_Souls »

Buff wrote::roll: why didn't you just post this in your other topic then, then just making a new one.

you won't get her until lucretia tells you and zewig to go back to the ruins to use your dawn rune to drain the water. lorelai will be waiting for you to open up the door again.
...it is because that topic was closed...
o......I'm just too sensitve.... :oops: