ernest

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

ernest

Post by kenshindono »

real quick question, i havent recruited that norma (think that was her name) and Ernest yet, im about 60 hours in but none of the mages i got are 'great' enough i guess. Are they actually useable characters in battle? I used Shiro a hell of a lot in II and was wondering if Ernest is in the same style.

heh still remember being able to take Shiro with me as a student to the accademy, that was great
Master

Post by Master »

they are useable but you cannot customize ernts... he cannot equip armor or any other kind of runes and cannot get his "weapon" forged... he is naturally decent in everything and use mainly his beast rune which got some iffy spells.

I must admit that I didn't try norma at all but I will give it try in my new game+ when I reach her again.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

what, you cant even equip runes on him? I wasn't expecting armor or anything, but even Shiro let you put runes on him (had fury and double beat on him before i think)

hrm that would seriously limit his usefullness, im sad to hear it
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

ah sorry >_>

o and um yeah

norma and ernst are fighters
Last edited by Bob!? on Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ACH! NO i didnt want to know that actually, crap i read that too fast and just got spoiled. Can you edit that out or put a spoiler on it so others dont read that. I just wanted to know if they were combat characters