help finding equipment

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
MrTomJoad

help finding equipment

Post by MrTomJoad »

Does anyone know where to get the pale moon leather, or Prosperity arm piece?
silvosforever

Post by silvosforever »

IIRC the Pros. Armpiece is in a hidden passage just south of the south entrance of Dwarf Camp.
I think everyone misses this the first time through. It's in a hidden room that the mine tracks run through.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

silvosforever wrote:IIRC the Pros. Armpiece is in a hidden passage just south of the south entrance of Dwarf Camp.
I think everyone misses this the first time through. It's in a hidden room that the mine tracks run through.
can you please tell us more about this hidden passage? like where exactly it is and how to get it?
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

Go to the dwarf camp with a character that knows escape route and leave to the south. As soon as you leave there will be a little opening on your left, walk into the opening and a new area will apear with the armpiece at the end of it. I would assume that alot of the items we are all having trouble finding are found with the escape route. I am planning on putting the guy with escape route in my party and going to every dungeon to check.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

wow I never would have thought takamu was so important....