Eyeball ring

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
MrTomJoad

Eyeball ring

Post by MrTomJoad »

Could someone explain what the eyeball ring does. It says hp drain 5% but what does that mean? Do you gain hp equal to 5% of the damage you do, or do you gain 5% of your hp when you attack? Also does the effect stack?
Tyege

Post by Tyege »

You get 5% of the damage you do per hit. IE, if you do 500 damage in one hit, you get 50 HP back. It stacks with itself, so you can have up to 20% from item effect, and it even stacks with the Drain rune as I remember, so thats 30% per hit. Not bad, if you want to go to town with it.
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

if you do 500 damage you would get 25 hp back as 50 would be 10%. Which would be accurate for the drain rune but not the eyeball ring. ;)
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

this ring of eyeballs where is it located....
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

"Tarantula (in adition to the eyeball ring already mentioned) Venom Orb "

it was in the Enemies with goodies post. Find a place whith Tarantula's and keep fighting them. They will drop some.
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

this infomatoin is greatlyappreciated
fiffa46

Post by fiffa46 »

heehee any time I can help. :D
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

You can also buy them in Nirva Island or was it Sable. One of those two.

Eyeball ring is awesome for someone like Richard, since he parries so much and he always attacks more then once he is constantly replenishing his health. Richard probably doesnt get a third rune slot by the looks of things but if you use the tiger formation and throw Richard in front you can absorb all damage and replenish your health. If a drain rune isnt right hand you can equip one to his left hand slot for more hp drain. However he would sacrifice my firefly rune as from the looks of things he doesnt get a third slot hence the need for the tiger formation. Anyhow even with Eyeball ring he is constantly replenishing his hp.
Beware my power, because my might may not be on the side of right.
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

ohh buying infomation is also greatly appreciated
Tyege

Post by Tyege »

Er, forgive me fiffa46 is right. I have my Richard with two Eyeball rings and a Blood Scale Mail, it works real nice =P Im used to 10%.
Qbwpij

Post by Qbwpij »

I remember buying one from Doraat. I think.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you can buy Eyeball Ring once you check out the Item Shop in Nirva. i was happy to see it ^_^
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

Eyeball is quite useful to use with any tank you may place a firefly rune onto. It lets you have them soak up the damage given while keeping everyone else safe and if equiped properly will remain at full hp. The only way to significantly harm the party in this case is with strong magic, which can even be helped somewhat through shield and earth magic.