war?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Bob!?

war?

Post by Bob!? »

Does armour effect war? becasue everyone i fight seems to have 300 hp while i have 100.... so many deaths *deep sigh*
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

No it doesnt, that is the normal amount of HP to have. You have to just play it smart, always fight units that you are strong against, dont get cornered, etc etc
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

As far as I know, the characters come with predetermined war characteristics that you can't change or improve (could be wrong here).

I like the war system, I just didn't like the fact that the wars usually end when you halve the enemy's forces. Why can't you just wipe em out? :P
"Don't get mad, I'm just kinda saying stuff"
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

oh dang damn godwins and there super hp
Foomerang

Post by Foomerang »

The only tough battles are the ones where the enemy charges at you. It's incredibly easy when they just wait there.
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

I thought the boat battles were loads harder than the land battles. For water I just have Fuwalafuwala head the Beavers, and the Beaver unit can take out about 3 water units on their own. BTW, do the Beavers remind anyone else of Ewoks from Star Wars? o_O
For land battles just put all your eggs in one basket and put everyone with "Charge" in 2 groups and spam the Charge command. When Charge runs out use the Dawn rune or move in with mages. That's how I wiped out the land forces in all the wars (or certainly would have if the enemy didn't retreat).
"Don't get mad, I'm just kinda saying stuff"
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

i was pulling people like moving one unit up then retreating and was winning with low casulties but it froze and im bad at um .... saving so im at the begining of game again! least i can change bad descsions
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

I'm sorry, but you haven't saved once?
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

nope! i have the same problem with most rpgs saving >_>