more strange fish

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Strange Fish

more strange fish

Post by Strange Fish »

how can i recruit that snake in the fishing game?

hi im noob and i admit it...
Buff

Post by Buff »

are you talking about byakuren?
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

If you mean Byakuren then you need to try to leave your castle by the left path once it goes up a castle size. You also need to have Genoh.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

I got Byakuren by fighting her once on the west exit of the castle. Later, when I had Genoh recruited, I tried to exit on the east side and fought her again. That's when Genoh came and I recruited her.
Purr.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

it dosen;t matter which side you fight her on, you could fight her once on the right and then recruit her again on either the right or left

you fight her once and then the next time you fight her if you have genoh she will join
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

son_michael wrote:it dosen;t matter which side you fight her on, you could fight her once on the right and then recruit her again on either the right or left

you fight her once and then the next time you fight her if you have genoh she will join
Well, in my game, that was how she showed up. She didn't show up on the east side first, or the west side the second time.
Purr.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

in my game I fought her twice on the east side and the second time she joined with genoh in my party
s_word

Post by s_word »

You can use Levi to recruit her as well.