mueller and willhem

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

mueller and willhem

Post by kenshindono »

what do these guys do? ive had them recruited for a long time now and have not been able to select them from the character menu. They're not dead, i see them chilling in the INN. I just cant use them. They dont seem to have any side purpose so i dont get it, what do they do? I also just got Richard, who seems to have a creepy affection for muller
Qbwpij

Post by Qbwpij »

They're War units--Wilhelm is a 5 star cavalry leader,and Mueller is a 4 star cavalry leader/vice commander with charge. I think Wilhelm also has charge, too. They might have some attack bonuses, but I'm not sure.

Poor Richard. :( He's got a crush on some creepy sadistic commander with a huge nose.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

so they're only good in wars then? was hoping i could use them in battle i wanted to try out willhem.

i did have one question about the war stuff thout, i notice if you have them together the name of their calvery changes to lindenwurm cavelry or something. Does that make them more powerfull than normal if they have a special name? because they seem to kick a lot of ass. If it doesn't id like to split them up into 2 different groups
Krellogg

Post by Krellogg »

Having Lindwurm Mercs, prnt/chld archers, or any other combo will not enhance their abilities. If they do have increased stats, they are hardly noticeable, and are never necessary.
Pahn

Post by Pahn »

the only special thing about the Lindwurm Mercenaries is how deadly they are. I've had Wilhelm's cavalry deal well over 100HP damage.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

so would it be better to put willhem and muller in differennt armies. Would i then have 2 kick ass calveries instead of 1? or does willhem have to be the boss for it to be really good
Bob!?

Post by Bob!? »

actuly having them as leaders gives you a +5