Possible Bug or Glitch???

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
WaterMoon

Possible Bug or Glitch???

Post by WaterMoon »

Okay, just got Ghalleon, got told should head to Sauronix to speak with the Dragon Cavalry, and go to Twilight Forest to power up Dawn Rune, but neither Viki nor Logg will take me anywhere. Viki keeps telling me I should go eat, Logg's telling me I should pretend to be happy. What do I needta do to get them to take me out of my castle???
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

try going to sleep in your room or try the war room for an event
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Already tried my room, tried the war room, can't even sleep at the inn.
Master

Post by Master »

walk out of the castle... there is scene that you must see.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Onto the world map??? Or are you referring to my going outside with the scene with Ghalleon??? Already saw that, got him officially and all.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Ok, left to the world map, there was no cutscene or conversation or anything, but when I came back in they worked fine. Weird.
Hg_gt

Post by Hg_gt »

you talked to logg but maby u skipped the thing he said, you should have a certain port or soime place new (might be the last one or towards the middle i forgot)

Gt
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

No, I kept talking to him, he kept just saying some comment about how I should pretend to be happy, cause a fake happy is better than a no happy. Something like that.
Basel

Post by Basel »

This happened with me as well. Just like what you did, going out to the world map solved the problem for me :?.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser