what the.. guy in agate prison

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

what the.. guy in agate prison

Post by kenshindono »

hrm i got a letter saying i should keep an eye out in agate prison for more people. I went there and i see someone in the cell (nont killey i already let that guy out) The thing is i cant seem to do anythhing with him, i cant talk to him and nothing happens when i walk up to the cage

what gives? i tried bringing cius and lei lei with me since they seemed t o be the ones that triggered the killey thing but i still cant do anythihng with this guy. Ive tried twice and its annoying because you have to run through the tunnels each time and for some reason escape scrolls dont work
Desides

Post by Desides »

Bring Cius and Lelei, and you should be able to speak to him. The guy's name is Takamu, check a FAQ or the recruitment thread for further info. You need him to recruit another couple of characters.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

im trying to stay away from that thread because i dont want to get spoiled, this ones just bugging me because ive gone twice. Like i said, i did bring them with me, nothing still happens
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

kenshindono wrote:im trying to stay away from that thread because i dont want to get spoiled
Try using "Ctrl F" and searching for the name of the person you want, or use the search engine on the site and search for posts, that way the name is highlighted.
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

Ok I had trouble with this but then I figured it out on my own, same with Oboro.

To recruit Takomu you must not currently be involved in the middle of a 'storyline' you must be between missions so to speak where you have time to recruit or something of that nature. You must also have Cius or Leilei in the party. You must also not have anyone other then Lyon following you. For example if the dwarf lady is following you, you will not be able to access Takomu.

Hope this helps.
Beware my power, because my might may not be on the side of right.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

thats a lot of pre reqs, jeeze. Recruiting in this game is the hardest its ever been, im sure to miss some people. Im right after the part where the army burns down kyles village. i thought that counted as between missions, i dont even know what im suposed to do right now im guessing go back to the war room to move the story on. I do still have kyle forced in my party so maybe it hasn't cycled over to 'in between' yet?
kippei

Post by kippei »

when you only have hero and lyon is something like an inbetween mission.. most of the time anyway...
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

kenshindono wrote:thats a lot of pre reqs, jeeze. Recruiting in this game is the hardest its ever been, im sure to miss some people. Im right after the part where the army burns down kyles village. i thought that counted as between missions, i dont even know what im suposed to do right now im guessing go back to the war room to move the story on. I do still have kyle forced in my party so maybe it hasn't cycled over to 'in between' yet?
Yeah go to the War Room and Kyle will leave your party and you will be asked to go to Sable. Before going to the checkpoint it's recruiting time so you can go recruit him in Agate.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

you only need Leilei for Takamu, not sure if Cius would work
Darkillumina

Post by Darkillumina »

KFCrispy wrote:you only need Leilei for Takamu, not sure if Cius would work
Cius does in fact work, I took him to recruit Takamu.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ya finally got him, tnx for the help guys. I remember it being mentioned i need him to get to my aunts city for the dwarf window chick. Is there ever any clue on this in game or is something you just have to do by luck/hearing about it online from you guys =P

because that would be pretty obscure thinking of taking him to open up a path, at least finding hi m in the prison i got a letter about it
Sun of a Studio

Post by Sun of a Studio »

kenshindono wrote:im trying to stay away from that thread because i dont want to get spoiled
Personally I have been to that thread a few times and I really didn't encounter too many spoilers as long as you just look at the first post. I started looking at it around where you are Kenshindono and I don't remember much being there. Unless you consider characters names spoilers which...I kinda do but in general there wasn't too much to suprise me. But remember, that's just me.
"If you can laugh at yourself everytime you fall down, people will think you're drunk"-Conan