unlock trading items?

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

unlock trading items?

Post by KFCrispy »

i've unlocked Miso, Beer, and Sake but i'm not sure exactly how. i'm pretty sure Miso comes from trading lots of Soy Beans, and after unlocking Beer, Sake comes from Beer.. what unlocked Beer?

also, i usually trade tons of everything. one person mentioned Golden Handicrafts from trading Handicrafts, but i've traded 15 regular Handicrafts in one trading period once and nothing got unlocked.

what are the criteria for unlocking items?

oh, and i've been keeping a list of regular trading prices (they don't change unless there is a rumor)

Sake is wonderful trading material--buy anywhere and sell to Dwarf Camp for ridiculous returns. Beer is almost as good (again, sell at Dwarf).... well there are lots of places to make money once you can teleport and blink back to base (and you can also just fight around with all the Prosperity equipment and Egbert, etc, but i want to unlocked all the items and get a complete list!)

i'll upload my current price list as a xls file tomorrow or this weekend.
slapstick

Post by slapstick »

Im pretty sure Beer is from trading a lot of Wheat.

Rice -> Sake
Soybeans -> Miso?
Wheat -> Beer
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

has anyone gotten other trade items unlocked?? Golden Handicraft?
Bippo

Post by Bippo »

I've got so far:
Miso/Soy Sauce
Beer
Sake
Wine

Has trading been documented much? I'm on a New Game+ so I don't have to many towns yet available, but I've been writing down prices for every tradable item for all the towns so far.