question about bath

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Bob!?

question about bath

Post by Bob!? »

um why cant i take one.....
BraveKing

Post by BraveKing »

Iono your more a shower kind a guy I guess XD

no but uh seriously, did you recruit the bath beaver yet?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what's up with the one in Raftfleet? is that your HQ bath...? maybe i'm setting myself up for some spoilers...
Ced The Lad

Post by Ced The Lad »

I don't know why it's there. It has no purpose at all aside from the fact that it looks nice.

I thought the same thing as you did.
http://www.suikox.com: Where the Tinto Republic continues to guide the masses through the sea of history.
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

Can you not place statues and stuff in the baths this time??? Looks like there's a couple podiums, but unless there's a special button to push, I can't seem to place em. Also, how/when do you unlock the outdoor baths??? Is it just use the baths so much like in 1 and 2, or do you gain it after a certain event???
Basel

Post by Basel »

WaterMoon wrote:Also, how/when do you unlock the outdoor baths??? Is it just use the baths so much like in 1 and 2, or do you gain it after a certain event???
After an event.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser