cius..

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

cius..

Post by kenshindono »

i know most of the characters can be made decent, but damn. Is it just me or is Cius quite worthless. Leila is pretty weak too but she has a semi-usefull anylasis skill, Cius has nothing and every stat is piss poor. Hell my Josephene has better attack than he does o_O

am i missing something or is he just junk. Ive been keeping him lvld and am about 40 hours into the game, just because of his unite with Leila
Komataguri

Re: cius..

Post by Komataguri »

kenshindono wrote:i know most of the characters can be made decent, but damn. Is it just me or is Cius quite worthless. Leila is pretty weak too but she has a semi-usefull anylasis skill, Cius has nothing and every stat is piss poor. Hell my Josephene has better attack than he does o_O

am i missing something or is he just junk. Ive been keeping him lvld and am about 40 hours into the game, just because of his unite with Leila
have you sharpened his weapon?
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

I don't know much about Cius but I think overall 5 has more useful characters than any other Suikoden. Its usually easy to pick the best characters, but there where really like 40-50 characters in this game that I really wanted to use.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

yes i've sharpened his weapon, he has pathetic raisies each lvl. josephines weapon is only 1 or 2 lvls higher but shes a mage character her attack shouldn't even be close to his, much less actually HIGHER

for the most part i agree, most characters seem at least decent, but this guy is really sticking out to me as a huge pile of junk
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

he LOOKS useless and incompetant as well... shucks. at least he can pull a unite with Leilei
Hypharse

Post by Hypharse »

Take a look at Goesch's stats too. He is by far the worst one I have so far. Although he isn't expected to be a great fighter. He is about as far from the average as Richard is on the opposite spectrum.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

goesch..hrm isnt that the red headed guy with the sombrero and the huge club. What are you talking about, hes actually pretty dammn good. Hes got high strength and a very usefull mow down skill. his defense isn't too shabby either and for some reason he can equip heavy armor
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Cius can also equip heavy armor.. so at least he can tank.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

ya but his base def stat is pathetic *shrug* hes just a really weak chracter