Problems with Zegai

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Humphrey

Problems with Zegai

Post by Humphrey »

I can't seem to find him I need help guys/girls
Foomerang

Post by Foomerang »

Try again later. He's unavailable for a while. I remember him reappearing just before liberating Stormfist.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

Ok cool thanks
Buff

Post by Buff »

you can get him after the doing the leclar mission. that is when i got him. take takuma to the north lunas woods, north west of rainwall. and go back to were you saw lun and loog trying to take the gold dust in the river. make sure of not to put urda in your party cause if you do he won't show up.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Foomerang wrote:Try again later. He's unavailable for a while. I remember him reappearing just before liberating Stormfist.
on the flipside, The second I got Takumi, I went back and he was there...very early in the game.
Foomerang

Post by Foomerang »

Komataguri wrote:on the flipside, The second I got Takumi, I went back and he was there...very early in the game.
Yep. But a little later, he becomes unavailable(vanishes). Might have to do with the fact that he refused my offer the first time I asked him -_-.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Foomerang wrote:
Komataguri wrote:on the flipside, The second I got Takumi, I went back and he was there...very early in the game.
Yep. But a little later, he becomes unavailable(vanishes). Might have to do with the fact that he refused my offer the first time I asked him -_-.
You should recruit everyone you can before you go, I think he needs x number of SoD before he joins.
Desides

Post by Desides »

Komataguri wrote:You should recruit everyone you can before you go, I think he needs x number of SoD before he joins.
There's definitely a certain amount of SoDs required before he'll join... but it's not too much. He joined the first time I asked him to--I had every SoD available up to that point, so apparently the number is pretty low.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i realized i missed a lot of characters and couldn't recruit them until i finally got Toma and Maroon out of the party ... when i first got access to HQ and visited Lordlake. then i was able to recruit all the characters i had missed out on. i believe certain storylines that have forced party members will not let most characters to be recruited. (Cornelio, Takamu, Killey scene in jail... and more)
Master

Post by Master »

You can recruit Zegai later on tho, he comes with +5 level than the hero, I recruited him right after the queen campaign events so he came at level 54, while my hero was level 49.