Pale gate rune

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

At least the S5 animations don't take a thousand hours to happen like in S3. S4 was just terrible. S2's animations were perfect and I really like the S5 animations as well though I havn't seen the Pale Gate animations yet.
Qbwpij

Post by Qbwpij »

Open Gate's the best in this game, though. That's the first level spell. :)

Oh, and by the way, if you don't like Levi, you can remove both of his runes--free Pale Gate rune right there.
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

How does open gate look like? I am still very early so i am curious. Thanks
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

hi there?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

the first spell looks very simmilar to suiko 3's version of the first spell

knights on horses that can cause instant kill, they just appear out of thin air though unlike s3 where they came out of a portal
gradeAbra

Post by gradeAbra »

What about the 2nd ,3rd and 4th spell? thanks
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

cant you just wait till you play it?

I cant help you anyway cause I rarley used pale gate rune so I dont remember what the last 2 spells look like

the 2nd spell looks like breath of ice with different coloring and a snake like thing in it
SinaiBeach

Post by SinaiBeach »

the 3rd and 4th spell is cool the 3rd is like the one in suikoden 3 but its much faster. That water dragon thingy attacks the enemy. The 2nd level spell this little yellowish thing zaps the enemy nothing too exciting there. THe 4th level spell is pretty cool. This purple things comes out of ground and has like 6 tall purple beams around it and it all just explodes. Pretty cool.
And Let Us Not Lose Compassion....For Those Who Have Yet To Be Pardoned....
Sovereign Rune

Post by Sovereign Rune »

I hate to say this, but Konami could have done a lot more on the animations for this rune, as many players can't wait until they get one. Open gate has the best animation by far. Pale Palace and Empty World "pale" in comparison to S2.