that stupid little dwarf

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

that stupid little dwarf

Post by kenshindono »

ok, so i acidently stumbled across the dwarf in the dwarf village that has a hard on for windows, i said, sure i'll show you a window... asuming any old window would do. Well after hitting up every avalible city i have yet to trigger anything or figure out what she wants. i just finished restoring lordlake and getting shot down by the beavers, where am i suposed to take this stupid dwarf? ive spent over an hour running around
Sov_Rune

Post by Sov_Rune »

Take her to the second room to the right in Lunas. Go by the big window and a cutscene should trigger.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

lunas.. isn't that the sanctuary with your aunt? Ive tried going back there but i cant, the forest path that i went through with Isato is blocked off now, i dont know how else to get there

ungh dont tellme ive got this little freeloader following me around forever now, shes wasting a valuable space
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

You need Takamu to get past the barrier.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

well since i dont have that person or recall even ever seeing them i guess im just completely stuck with this worthless dwarf for a while.

damnit
Buff

Post by Buff »

take leli and cius the former guards of bargate prision back to there thorough the tunnel the dwarf made and they'll unlock both killey and takuma for you.
Tal

Post by Tal »

i cant even find the dwarf at all? where is she in dwarf village and is there anything i need in order to get her?
Desides

Post by Desides »

Tal wrote:i cant even find the dwarf at all? where is she in dwarf village and is there anything i need in order to get her?
She's in one of the tents. You need to take her to Lunas and show her a specific window to recruit her. Of course, some people are stuck because they didn't recruit Takamu beforehand (you need him in the entourage to make it through the Lunas North Woods.)
Tal

Post by Tal »

i have takamu, zunda just isnt showing up anywhere! ive talked to everyone and tried everything but i cant find her!
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

Zunda is very hard to see in Dwarf Village. She is at the bottom of the stairs at the exit of Dwarf Village, and she is standing behind a male dwarf, and is VERY hard to see.

I remember seeing the top of her head and saying "Hey look at that little, unimportant NPC Dwarf that you cant see!" And then I spoke to her...and wasnt an NPC!

And if you want her to stop following you, sleep at the inn at your castle.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

And I'm sure that is why Lady Odessa loved you..."
Tal

Post by Tal »

OMFG THANK YOU!!!!
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

sweet so i can ditch her by brining her to the inn. thats probably what i'll do, although i gues i can go back to the prison and look for that other person. is she the window set character? id love to change the ugly brown windows
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

She is the window change character. But you might not be able to recruit Takamu when Zunda is with you because he follows you inside the prison to find something of his.
"Master Flik, you are immature. But that immaturity, that honesty was something I coveted.

Prince_Destiny

Post by Prince_Destiny »

I've recruited Takamaru(yea I probably spelt it wrong) I have zundra following me and Udra but everytime I head to the path towards lunas theres Godwin soldiers after defeating them my party runs from the next group. I'm up to the part right before you go to sable to take on roy.

sorry searched forums and found the post about urdas trail
Sickpup

Post by Sickpup »

You have to go through the secret path Urda showed you. Not through the main path.