Galleon is invincible...

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
Master

Galleon is invincible...

Post by Master »

Seriously tho... I mean Galleon defense is off the chart.

In the Sindar ruins of the Twilight forest, due to me being unlucky all my characters including the Hero and richards got a bad status effect and got killed.

Only one man standing... Galleon, the boss was hitting at most for 5 to 10 hp at max... he stood there and took it like a soldier and killed the boss by himself.

Next , I went to Big Hole part 2, to get eresh, at the bottom a boss the shade from my understanding was pretty tought, I put my good ol' Galleon in front, The boss was doing some kind of a super multiple attack on him 6 or 7 attacks non stop but 25 hp for each !!!! Galleon tanked from the beginning to the end and none of the other got hurt...and didn;t even need to heal him since Galleon had like 540 hp.

I use a formation where Galleon is in front and get bonuses to defense and people on the rear lines get magic power bonuses...

So richards is the best fighter? I beg to differ, Galleon is the master and his magic defense is pretty high as well.

And yeah, for people wondering, I didn't even increased Galleon defense skills something that I will do soon to see if Galleon cannot get hurt.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Sounds like the best character for the Firefly rune. However, Galleon can't attack as much as people like Richard, and his damage dealing isn't outstanding. He's the defensive king though, I'm sure.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

Actually Genoh is better than Galleon, not that I would expect anyone to use him. With his stamina max out he has 999hp. And I'm pretty sure his armor of god goes to SS.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

Genoh isn't practical, so it doesn't matter.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.