Continual attack rune

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
MrTomJoad

Continual attack rune

Post by MrTomJoad »

Has anyone tried using this. It says it gives a 10% boost to your chance to do multiple hits but it costs 300000 potch, that seems a bit much for 10%. But I was thinking and the continual attacks in this game seem pretty random. I remember in S3 you always did the same number of attacks, for example I know my hugo always hits 5 times. But in S5 sometimes I do 1 attack and sometimes I do as much as 3. So maybe 10% is a bigger deal than it sounds, sense its so close to begin with. So has anyone tried it out? Do you seem to do more hits very regularly?
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

as a trade-off for multiple swings only being a % chance to occur, in this game it seems each "swing" deals 100% dmg... so it's pretty powerful.
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

I just played around with it some more and it was very useful. Miakis killed groups pretty easy by herself. From what I've seen it makes characters that are sort of on the edge of doing more attacks get them out. Miakis used to do either one or two attacks, odds where about 50/50 either way. Now she always does 2. Also it makes you hit multiple enemies WAY more often.
Komataguri

Post by Komataguri »

Dosn't that rune also double the damage recieved from enemies?
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

Yes and used with double edge you will take 4X damage. But its fine as long as you have a tank with a firefly on.