damn, yellow scarves

A forum for people who have played the game concerning the Sun Rune War to answer gameplay questions.
kenshindono

damn, yellow scarves

Post by kenshindono »

well in this game it seems yellow scarves are only 50% imunity to negative effects. are there any items that grant imunity? i know of the turtle orb but i mean equipable items. Im trying to think of things to work with waking rune, ect things of that nature
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

In Suikoden III, I believe the waking rune didn't work if you used the yellow scarf. Not too sure about this game, but it also might not work. The fury effect kicks in when you wake up, and if you aren't sleeping in the first place...it might not work.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

that was IV that that happened, III it definatly worked, because that combo made Juan one of the best fighters
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Ah. I never used it, I just remember it not working in one of the games. Chances are if they made it not work in 4, it may not work in 5.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

There's the Turtle Rune if you desperately need a status ailment blocker.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

Hehe he said not the Turtle Orb
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

I just checked my storage where i did store nearly anything good that i found on my travels and there is no item/accessory that completely prevents status ailments.
That doesn't mean that something like this doesn't exist of course.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

rats. is there anything that gives an aditinal 50% other than the scarf? maybe you could use 2 to equal 100%. im pretty sure you can only equip one scarf at a time but maybe some other item that could be coupled with it
Seldio

Post by Seldio »

Yeah there would be the Dawn Badge ( Negative status resistance 25 % )
You can buy it from Shinro.
Aldo

Post by Aldo »

You can probably buy fury runes soon...
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

i just found some armor called dark lord armor ro something that has 50% status imunity, guess those can be combo'd.. of course i still havent found t he waking rune character yet anyway heh